You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fri,nov11,19.00: First Vienna  vs Wiener Sportclub
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fri,nov11,19.00: First Vienna vs Wiener Sportclub

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2016 at 9:10pm
Good man Brian, list time. We love a good list on here.

Sham157
Philliyk
Pantera
Guf +2
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Sponsored Links

Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Hickster74 Hickster74 wrote:

Originally posted by cardwizzard cardwizzard wrote:

Tried to buy tickets for this online. To cut a long story short, emailed the club and they got back saying its sold out

Any of the local lads be able to confirm this, hopefully something was lost in translation. Or can we pay at the turnstiles? Sound.

I took a tenner punt on this, got a print at home ticket (on the phone so didn't do full checks now...)

http://ticket.krone.at/de/ticket/10094/first-vienna-fc-1894-saison-201617-care-energy-naturarena-hohe-warte-wien

Yeah, was able to buy online no problem today. Got print at home ticket for 11 euro in 'Regionalliga Ost', which I assume is east terrace

Edited by Tyronebhoy - 09 Nov 2016 at 2:59pm
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Tyronebhoy Tyronebhoy wrote:

Tried to buy tickets for this online. To cut a long story short, emailed the club and they got back saying its sold out

Any of the local lads be able to confirm this, hopefully something was lost in translation. Or can we pay at the turnstiles? Sound.

I took a tenner punt on this, got a print at home ticket (on the phone so didn't do full checks now...)

http://ticket.krone.at/de/ticket/10094/first-vienna-fc-1894-saison-201617-care-energy-naturarena-hohe-warte-wien

Yeah, was able to buy online no problem today. Got print at home ticket for 11 euro in 'Regionalliga Ost', which I assume is east terrace

I've not much German but I think 'Regionaliga Ost'means Eastern regional league.
Yeah, mine has that and 'vollpreis' or full price so should be able to go on any of the normal terraces with it.
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 4:49pm

I've not much German but I think 'Regionaliga Ost'means Eastern regional league.
Yeah, mine has that and 'vollpreis' or full price so should be able to go on any of the normal terraces with it.

Ahh, right LOL. You wouldn't think I did one year of German at secondary school. I can just about manage "Zwei bier, bitte" these days. Sounds like this will be a good blast. Just have to be careful with the full bar!
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 5:27pm
Be grand lads.
briancharlieps View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briancharlieps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 5:34pm
hi lads,

sorry about delay in replying.this week is fairly manic!! firstly i am delighted there is  such interest in going to the first vienna game.i talked to robert from the fan group at first vienna and he has reserved 20 tixs at the ticket counter  just outside entrance to stadium (11euro adults,kids 5 euro)under the name 'Irish group'.just mention this at the counter and they will keep the tix for us.

robert is delighted you guys are coming and said feel free to come decked in green.there is only one official covered stand and he asks if we want to stand together to meet at the very top corner of the terrace at the end of the stand(opposite end to the  entrance).this end is the fan sector and is a standing terrace with great atmosphere at this end.the match will be  packed so would recommend getting there as early as possible.bars are open from 17.30.i will post directions and tram number,stop etc on friday but i will be leaving myself from charlie ps at approx 17.45 if anyone wants to join me.will have the below jersey on so you can't miss me or just ask behind the bar for me.

ybig,
brian

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 5:42pm
Cheers Brian.
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 5:50pm
Might knock along to this. 
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 6:05pm
Ah very good Brian, looking forward to it. Fair play for putting the effort in
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 7:18pm
Brian

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 8:39pm
Brian, I've bumped you profile points up so your posts wont need to wait for approval from now on. 
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 12:40am
Top stuff Brian
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 12:16pm

I'm some eejit...I was sure my flight was earlier but I don't land until 18:20. Embarrassed

Anyway, if anyone wants a print at home ticket in case the 20 tickets put aside run out, just pm me your email address and I'll send it over. No money - just buy me a pint after.
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 1:59pm

I'm some eejit...I was sure my flight was earlier but I don't land until 18:20. Embarrassed

Anyway, if anyone wants a print at home ticket in case the 20 tickets put aside run out, just pm me your email address and I'll send it over. No money - just buy me a pint after.

Taken.
briancharlieps View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briancharlieps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2016 at 11:31am
hi guys,

here is directions from charlie ps to the game(hohe warte stadium) as promised

the tram stop is directly across the road from charlie ps.take the number 37 tram 11 stops and get out at stop 'barawitzkagasse'.there is a map with stops marked on all trams and it will also announce stops on tannoy.journey takes approx 15 mins and tram comes every 15 mins.after alighting tram cross the road and continue by foot for apron 50 metros in direction tram was heading( up street called hohe ware) take a right on gallmayergasse and then take next left on klabundgasse.follow this road around 200 metros to stadium 

will leave charlie ps myself on this journey at about 17.45.all welcome to join

ybig,
brian

Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 8:31pm
Great game on Friday night. Cracking little club and class atmosphere, spent the first half in the singing section and second half over on the old grass bank. Views are unreal

Cheers to Brian for sorting the tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic