You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Andy Boyle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 9:20pm
Boyle's call-up, in a situation when we were already reasonably well-stocked for central defenders, always smacked of a politically-motivated token measure on O'Neill's part. Bringing Horgan into the squad as an in-form pacy attacking player made more sense. Neither deserves a call-up any time soon on the basis of what they have shown over the past 12 months.
Sponsored Links

JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 4:15pm
Had a very good game against Rangers there live on Sky . Hopefully he can kick on now and nail down a place. still youngish for a centre half.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 4:16pm
Looks a useful defender whenever I've seen him, hard to believe he's been in and out of the Dunndee side. The only big weakness I can see in his game is a lack of pace.
We're decent enough..
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 9:31pm
Reportedly close to moving back to Dundalk.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic