You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Belfast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 6:04pm
whereabouts are yis staying? all places mentioned will be showing the match but if you're nearer Botanic area I'd say the Empire might be showing it downstairs and they do a good pizza deal there. Town Square across from the Empire used to have a big screen but I dunno what the set up is now, haven't been since things opened up again. The Points may be showing it too, and maybe the Marcus Ward if you're getting closer to town from Botanic. 

Franklins or Henrys/Jailhouse your best bet if right in the city centre for the match, and the Garrick. NI are playing at 7:45 so shouldn't have any issues. Garrick does decent pub grub too. Ulster Sports Club might be showing it I'm not sure, bit of a old-man-bar-turned-hipster spot if that's your bag. The Deer's Head might show it, it only recently reopened and it used to be a good spot for the football when it was called the Berliner. 

I'd avoid Dirty Onion and Thirsty Goat tbh, Cathedral Quarter in general is a bit of a ripoff in my view. The Spaniard is a good wee bar and Duke of York is good but I'm not really a fan of the others around Hill Street. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic