You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Uzbekistan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Uzbekistan
    Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 8:08pm
Their leader died today. Was reading about him, the UN told him to stop boiling people so he said 'fair enough' and then started to freeze them. Got 90% in the last election, down from 95% in the previous election. Rivaldo played two seasons out there which was odd.

'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 8:18pm
A proper mad-hole. Twill be a major hub for Islamic extremists over the next decade.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

A proper mad-hole. Twill be a major hub for Islamic extremists over the next decade.

Some other bampot will take over
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7F00-UNp4rE Smashed the knees and elbows.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 11:19pm
RIP
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Peter Stöger View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

I am Wah.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Stöger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 4:05am
Sorry couldn't find the thread... Well Trump is royally f**ked after tonight's performance LOLLOL
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 4:07am
Originally posted by Peter Stöger Peter Stöger wrote:

Sorry couldn't find the thread... Well Trump is royally f**ked after tonight's performance LOLLOL

Is he the new president of Uzbekistan?
Peter Stöger View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

I am Wah.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Stöger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 4:22am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

He might settle for that Smile
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 9:16am
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Their leader died today. Was reading about him, the UN told him to stop boiling people so he said 'fair enough' and then started to freeze them. Got 90% in the last election, down from 95% in the previous election. Rivaldo played two seasons out there which was odd.

Only seeing this now LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 9:51am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Only seeing this now LOL

LOL  It's something you probably shouldn't find funny be in a sense it's hilarious as he was only doing what he was told
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 10:36am
I only found out recently my missus was born there. 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Stretchryan Stretchryan wrote:

Hummm never cropped up like have you always lived in Estonia ?
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 1:39pm

You guys should really talk more!LOL
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

You might want to read your Title there Coyne. At least Trump new it was a country LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

wtf

please tell me you have only started dating her...

Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2016 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

wtf

please tell me you have only started dating her...

Yeah PM you are correct we should! Nope about 4 years together. It was only when i was filling in flight check in for Ryanair and i had her passport which is Estonian and for place of Birth it said Uzbekistan.

She was there for 3 months before her dad who is in the Estonian army was re-posted back to Tallinn. 

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2016 at 4:35pm
I always think of Steve Staunton when these countries come up and imagine him trying to get by with the locals.  

Uzb: So what price you gimme for rug? 

Stan: I dunno you tell me?

Uzb: Confused
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2022 at 11:27pm

the current fella is not quite the cute hoor his predecessor was.

he decided to put through a law to remove - amongst other things - the right of the largest autonomous region seceding from uzbekistan...of course this has gone down like a bucket of sick with the locals.

a state of emergency in place along with a curfew. if it spreads this will turn into a serious headache for putin...the whole central asian region is a tinderbox as shown recently with the protests in kazakhstan.

good thread here with the low down > http://twitter.com/kamilkazani/status/1543353091759669249

Edited by colemanY2K - 02 Jul 2022 at 11:39pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic