You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Serbia Fans Match

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2016 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

I heard Trapped lost the dressing room keys Embarrassed

Did he have the tactics notepad out?
Sponsored Links

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2016 at 8:14am
Honest to god I fell in love with the ref. She was mint
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2016 at 8:17am
Any Pics ?
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2016 at 8:22am
Funnily enough DI there is. A Serbian journo was there with his camera taking pics for a paper. Unfortunately only Daboi made the back page of the paper. Where the other pics are I do not know
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2016 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Funnily enough DI there is. A Serbian journo was there with his camera taking pics for a paper. Unfortunately only Daboi made the back page of the paper. Where the other pics are I do not know

Ping up a pic there of the paper. I look like messi ghosting by 3 Serbs
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2016 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Any Pics ?

Linesperson

Me and murph happened to be in the area so called in, fair play the conditions were horrendous

Edited by Newryrep - 07 Sep 2016 at 10:14pm
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2016 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by daboi89 daboi89 wrote:

Ping up a pic there of the paper. I look like messi ghosting by 3 Serbs
You were probably offside.... TongueLOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 8:45am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Any Pics ?

Linesperson

Me and murph happened to be in the area so called in, fair play the conditions were horrendous

Any pics of the ref? She stole a piece of my heart when she was leaving the complex
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 10:52pm

The key was recovered from the dugout not long after it went on the missing list. 

Good performance despite the absolute torrential rain during it - never seen rain like it, there was 3 inches of water on nearly every part of the pitch at one stage. In fairness it drained out well after the stunning referee team suspended play.

Guf did a good job making sure everyone got a decent run out.

Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 11:00pm

We were all in one of the Serbian papers - there was a report and couple of pictures directly underneath the match report of the main game. I'll try post up a picture.

Edited by Trapped - 08 Sep 2016 at 11:02pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2016 at 7:48am
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

We were all in one of the Serbian papers - there was a report and couple of pictures directly underneath the match report of the main game. I'll try post up a picture.

the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2016 at 8:55am
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

The key was recovered from the dugout not long after it went on the missing list. 

Good performance despite the absolute torrential rain during it - never seen rain like it, there was 3 inches of water on nearly every part of the pitch at one stage. In fairness it drained out well after the stunning referee team suspended play.

Guf did a good job making sure everyone got a decent run out.

Not long after he says LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic