You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Moldova - 9th October 2016 - General Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 444546
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Was going to do it but then they reduced the service to 2 (?) days a week plus it's 5 hours each way which also wasn't appealing.

Transnistria well worth a day trip. One weird spot

The 2 pints and dinner was well worth all the hassle LOL
Sponsored Links

gwernybwch View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwernybwch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2016 at 9:16pm
Hey all,
Thanks for the reply regarding Moldova to Odessa. From what I can gather there are regular buses that do the journey and in doing so by-pass Transnistria? Not sure if anyone on the forum saw or travelled on them?

I wasn't aware of the trains, as I was planning to go to Odessa after the game, that might be an option.

Cheers.

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 3:38pm
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/photography/proof/2017/03/transinistria-moldova-republic-ukraine/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=link_fb20170704photo-resurftransinistria2&utm_campaign=Content&sf94640631=1

Interesting National Geographic piece about Transinistria for anyone who went there!

For those of us that braved the torrential rain lol
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 444546
  Share Topic