You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - **AVAILABLE ONLINE **PG2 DETAILS**YBIG Hat & Scarf
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

**AVAILABLE ONLINE **PG2 DETAILS**YBIG Hat & Scarf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 1:16pm
Love the scarf! Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 4:59pm
Got one last night love it apart from the Union Jack in the tag beside "Made in China"
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Shhickey Shhickey wrote:

Bought one last night lads - cracking stuff. Highly recommended. 

Just out of curiosity, how much is going to charity?

Everything minus the cost of purchase so will add a few grand to our 2016 cheque to Aoibheann's Pink Tie  Thumbs Up

Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Got one last night love it apart from the Union Jack in the tag beside "Made in China"

Cool

greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 7:59am

seen this myself, at first thought it was quite funny but after a while it dawned on me that surely we as irish people should be buying irish products and promoting our own also why in the name of god is there a union jack on the label, did whoever that gave the go ahead on these not see this....
embarrassing really........
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 9:13am
Originally posted by greenlad greenlad wrote:

seen this myself, at first thought it was quite funny but after a while it dawned on me that surely we as irish people should be buying irish products and promoting our own also why in the name of god is there a union jack on the label, did whoever that gave the go ahead on these not see this....

will be €3-4,000 euro raised for Aoibheann's Pink Tie on these alone ClapClapClap

+ nowhere in Ireland manufactures scarves, we have looked for years now.

Get a scissors Thumbs Up
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 10:16am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

will be €3-4,000 euro raised for Aoibheann's Pink Tie on these alone ClapClapClap

Get a scissors Thumbs Up
I understand what youre saying count, its just that it put me off buying them and i would say a few more will feel the same way.
Where do the street vendors source theirs from.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 2:50pm
noticed a hawker outside while walking down from Slatts selling YBIG flags similar to the tifos. Bad form Thumbs Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 2:55pm

Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

Get a scissors Thumbs Up

I understand what youre saying count, its just that it put me off buying them and i would say a few more will feel the same way.
Where do the street vendors source theirs from.

I cut mine off and just found the tag funny on it, they're for a good cause so I certainly wouldn't let that put me off buying it and would hope it wouldn't put others off
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 6:27pm
Mate picked up the hat,looks class Clap,will probably make its debut in Vienna as the weather should be grand in Serbia and Moldova.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 11:02pm
Ok lads, few left so as promised, up on the shop now Thumbs Up

http://ybig.bigcartel.com/product/ybig-114-singing-section-combo-hat-scarf

**This can only be ordered until this Friday night at midnight, and will be taken down then**

Edited by The Count - 31 May 2016 at 9:51am
johnp30133 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnp30133 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2016 at 3:15pm
Legend! couldn't make it on Friday, so lashed in an order. Cheers mate Thumbs Up
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 12:50pm
Any more scarves available?? Lost mine running through orly airport seconds from missing my flight
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2016 at 3:54pm
Just passed by a lad at the bottom of Grafton Street selling half and half scarves for the game tonight and also baseball caps with the YBIG logo on then !?!?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic