You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can't delete pics in file manager

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't delete pics in file manager
    Posted: 26 Apr 2016 at 1:39pm
Everytime I try to delete pics in file manager it just goes to a page saying; 500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Could a mod empty my file manager? Cheers
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2016 at 3:59pm
The file manager option does not appear to be enabled any more.

I don't see that option in different browsers too. Image upload only allows from a URL.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2016 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

The file manager option does not appear to be enabled any more.

I don't see that option in different browsers too. Image upload only allows from a URL.

Cheers.
Any idea why this was done? Makes it very hard for people uploading match pics or what have you.
Bit of a balls for me trying to upload a table for the LOI prediction league!

Edited by Bitored - 26 Apr 2016 at 5:01pm
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2016 at 11:10pm
Just tried it there same problem for me. Forum was upgraded by The Count the other day so will ask him about this.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2016 at 11:20pm
Can't view profiles either any more. What's going on?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2016 at 9:51am
looking into it Thumbs Up
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2016 at 12:28pm
sorted Thumbs Up
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2016 at 1:52pm
Quality moding!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2016 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Can't view profiles either any more. What's going on?

That was sorted a few days ago?? The memberlist was removed, but it's back again

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2016 at 4:11pm
On another note we should be seeing the end of TNC as new registrants need to use their email account to set up, obviously nothing stopping him from setting up numerous email accounts, but at some point he must think ok it's 6 months and 28 posts have gotten through, and were read by 17 people. Which is about 25 hours work. 

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2016 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

On another note we should be seeing the end of TNC as new registrants need to use their email account to set up, obviously nothing stopping him from setting up numerous email accounts, but at some point he must think ok it's 6 months and 28 posts have gotten through, and were read by 17 people. Which is about 25 hours work. 

Easy one for TNC as he will never be defeated LOL
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic