You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We need to talk about China

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 2:47pm
So, I'm learning more about how the CFA go about their business : I'm wondering whether they are taking some inspiration from Abbotstown...

- Diego Tardelli banned for one game for not fully respecting the anthem in the game here on Sunday. He was basically rubbing his face.
- CFA take 55 Chinese under 25 players out of their teams with 5 games left to attend a military style training camp and scrap the rule in the league requiring each team to field a certain number of under 23s in their match day squads.
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

So, I'm learning more about how the CFA go about their business : I'm wondering whether they are taking some inspiration from Abbotstown...

- Diego Tardelli banned for one game for not fully respecting the anthem in the game here on Sunday. He was basically rubbing his face.
- CFA take 55 Chinese under 25 players out of their teams with 5 games left to attend a military style training camp and scrap the rule in the league requiring each team to field a certain number of under 23s in their match day squads.

That would be about 3/4ths of current Irish  squad banned so for not knowing the words
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 9:29am
One of the Chinese Super League clubs folded yesterday. Club was originally financed by what turned out to be a pyramid scheme (allowing them to buy Witzel and Pato in the past few years, and Cannavaro as manager). The Pyramid scheme was busted last year, and now they've no money left to bankroll it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic