Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ROI Section-Cleansing Task Force

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 4:51pm
Can a mod change Jsl's slogan to ybig Fox Mulder the truth is out there

Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Just saying like Just saying like wrote:

This is totally unfair. My account has been suspended for over a week because I abused Dublin Dick in a PM. I accept I abused him but it wasn't one way traffic. So how did the mods find out? Did Dublin Dick go crying to them like a little bitch or were they reading my PM's? This forum is a failing koke.
Ah there ye are now petal, i was worried for your well being after SD slapped you around a bit LOL, i can assure you BSM that i have never contacted a MOD about any abuse, see what i did there Wink
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 8:10pm
So Dublin Dick if you didn't contact BSM how did he know the content of the PM I sent you.  Either he accessed our PM's or you are a squealing bitch.  Which is it, sister?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 8:14pm

So Dublin Dick if you didn't contact BSM how did he know the content of the PM I sent you.  Either he accessed our PM's or you are a squealing bitch.  Which is it, sister?
Ya posted up what you said in one of your pm's ya mad scone LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 8:16pm

Apparently Dublin Dick doesn't understand what is meant by "fcuk off you knacker" so I've had to block him from sending me PM's.  It's sad really the lengths some low life will go to trying to ingratiate themselves with their betters Embarrassed
Bump
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Ya posted up what you said in one of your pm's ya mad scone LOL

OK, show me where it is so because I know I didn't.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 8:21pm
I would like to complain also after having my PM's read by mods.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 8:23pm
Which one of your profiles TJ?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I would like to complain also after having my PM's read by mods.

At last an ally.  Why don't we combine our fake profiles TJ and vote these kunts off the forum - oh wait, I forgot, this is not a democratic forum. 
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 9:02pm
Some gimpy mod changed my profile. Typical of the "ybig" movement though. Bunch of prissy little tarts ;)
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 9:13pm
We need a revolution,i am not a fake poster but i think they should have their own thread to voice their concerns about the abuse they have to suffer on here.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2016 at 3:52pm
Is there any way to set up an automated reply to PM's?  I'm being inundated with PM's from lads thanking me for highlighting the fact the mods are looking at our pm's.  I want to ask these posters to just go ahead and post your point on the open forum because the mods are reading your pm's anyway or, at least, they're reading the ones you send to me.  I do think it's only fair to let posters know they may be singled out for special monitoring if they are seen to be corresponding with me.  
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2016 at 4:25pm

Is there any way to set up an automated reply to PM's?  I'm being inundated with PM's from lads thanking me for highlighting the fact the mods are looking at our pm's.  I want to ask these posters to just go ahead and post your point on the open forum because the mods are reading your pm's anyway or, at least, they're reading the ones you send to me.  I do think it's only fair to let posters know they may be singled out for special monitoring if they are seen to be corresponding with me.  

Not according to BSM .
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2016 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Not according to BSM .

If you look back a few pages you will see that I said already I believe BSM's powers may have been restricted because, as Trap might have put it, he let the cat out of the sack.  The main snoopers now are Mrs McG and Pot Luck Bob.  BSM might be able to help with the automated reply function though so if you're in touch with him will you mention it please. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic