You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 18June-YBIG buses LAST SEATS La Rochelle-Bordeaux
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

18June-YBIG buses LAST SEATS La Rochelle-Bordeaux

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Conor7129 Conor7129 wrote:

Hi Steven! Sorry about this I know your heads probably wrecked dealing with all this! Sent the money for 8 seats two weeks ago and just wondering if it went through?
Cheers again man for all this!
You will have had the email in the meantime, but the money got here safe and sound :-)
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Sponsored Links

Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 1:00pm
Alright all,

Just a quick note that we are now into the last few seats on these buses.

With over 500 fans already booked, seats are getting scarce and if you do wish to join us on this great convoy of buses from La Rochelle to Bordeaux on the 18th of June then send an email to:

euro2016buses@gmail.com

30 euro pp for the return, and we depart from La Rochelle centre at 08.30 in the morning.

Return at 20.30 that evening, though we will have buses leaving earlier if enough people want to depart earlier. Need to obviously work with full buses Smile

Gallowgate 67 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gallowgate 67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 4:37pm
Hi steve are your buses running along with GUFC 's buses?

We have lads on both wondering are they the same times and from the same spots?
schillaci View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I love Scott HULK Hogan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 9:18pm
Hi Steve,
I definitely want 3 places on the bus (me, the wife and 4 yr old). Asked my brother to book as I'm having issues transferring cash. He hasnt done it yet but says will do in a day or so as away with work.

I have already emailed you to pls hold 3 spots if you can

Keith, Sonja, Jessica
schillaci View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I love Scott HULK Hogan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 8:41pm
Is there any places left on the bus. I need 3 seats or I'm in a quandry. I've been trying to deposit both from here in Oz and my brother tried a bank & building society in Ireland. 

Does anyone have the paypal account details. I'll try that.

Edit; I got paypal details and have booked 3 seats. Hope this is OK Steve and there are seats left. 96 euro deposited.

Edited by schillaci - 28 May 2016 at 9:03pm
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2016 at 11:16pm
Sent you cash a few weeks back Steve for the 6 of us just making sure it all went through ok? Havent got an email back yet! Cheers Thumbs Up
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
NateShine07 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NateShine07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 12:26pm
Sent an email through and looking to book three seats, hopefully there will be some left!!!
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 4:25pm
Steve. Any idea when the bus tickets for La Rochelle - Bordeaux (pdf's) will issue. One week from tomorrow basically, and some of us are early doors next Friday week. Like to have the stuff printed before departure..Thumbs Up
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
NateShine07 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NateShine07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 12:12pm
Hi Steve,
I sent through an email yesterday about 3 tickets but I haven't heard anything back. I know you must be mad busy with it but any update would be great.

Thanks a million
Nathan
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by baresi41 baresi41 wrote:

Steve. Any idea when the bus tickets for La Rochelle - Bordeaux (pdf's) will issue. One week from tomorrow basically, and some of us are early doors next Friday week. Like to have the stuff printed before departure..Thumbs Up

Steve/Alan any idea when we'll have the tickets. Lots heading on Saturday etc. Would like to have the stuff printed before we head. Send me a pm if you wish. 
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 2:42pm

Steve/Alan any idea when we'll have the tickets. Lots heading on Saturday etc. Would like to have the stuff printed before we head. Send me a pm if you wish. 

Hiya Baresi,

I have the vouchers all ready to go, but a slight dispute at the moment with the bus company in regards to where we will depart from.
This was to be 1 central point, but now they've all of a sudden split all the buses over 3 different spots in La Rochelle.

Obviously we're not agreeing with this as it will create extra stress etc.

But untill I get final confirmation of the 1 central pickup spot in La Rochelle, I don' want to send out the vouchers yet. 

We will be working with wristbands for each of the buses, and those will be able to be picked up in La Rochelle in the days leading up to the 18th. The voucher is purely needed to know where to get on/off etc and some house rules for on the buses.

So not to worry, it's just that I need to have this last hiccup ironed out :-)

Steve
ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Hiya Baresi,

I have the vouchers all ready to go, but a slight dispute at the moment with the bus company in regards to where we will depart from.
This was to be 1 central point, but now they've all of a sudden split all the buses over 3 different spots in La Rochelle.

Obviously we're not agreeing with this as it will create extra stress etc.

But untill I get final confirmation of the 1 central pickup spot in La Rochelle, I don' want to send out the vouchers yet. 

We will be working with wristbands for each of the buses, and those will be able to be picked up in La Rochelle in the days leading up to the 18th. The voucher is purely needed to know where to get on/off etc and some house rules for on the buses.

So not to worry, it's just that I need to have this last hiccup ironed out :-)

Steve

It only dawned on me now that I had no idea where the buses were going from, or how we get on them etc LOL
Thanks Steve, I'll await your updates/vouchers etc.

I have 25 lads getting the bus so you can get that bus to pull up outside our apartment ha..ha.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 2:00pm
Haha, cheers PL! But the wristbands will be available for collection in McNulty's Irish pub in the centre of La Rochelle on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday between 12.00 and 15.00.

Other times possible, as we can meet. Just don't want to have to sit in the pub the entire day each day waiting for people to pick up the wristbands haha

The email is more just a recap of the details, rules etc. The wristbands are the ones you need Big smile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic