You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rep of Irl WNT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wicklowrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by StopTheLights StopTheLights wrote:

I don't live in Dublin so I have to travel up for matches. Tallaght is an absolute hassle to get to, especially as I don't have access to a car. The Aviva is miles more accessible and would be for most people I'd say. And 40 euro for two matches in the Aviva is a good price!
Tallaght is on a Luas stop. Lansdowne on a Dart Stop. Both from Connolly - not much difference.
Sponsored Links

Godzilla View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by wicklowrunner wicklowrunner wrote:

I don't live in Dublin so I have to travel up for matches. Tallaght is an absolute hassle to get to, especially as I don't have access to a car. The Aviva is miles more accessible and would be for most people I'd say. And 40 euro for two matches in the Aviva is a good price!
Tallaght is on a Luas stop. Lansdowne on a Dart Stop. Both from Connolly - not much difference.

The Luas Red Line is great craic.
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 12:42pm

takes a lot longer to get to Tallaght on the Luas than getting to Lansdowne on the Dart like 
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 1:31pm

Light years apart in terms of experience absolutely no comparison , a 40 minute trek to City Centre on the Luas isn't much fun with children at 10pm I would imagine.
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Pinginí View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinginí Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 2:14pm

You're comparing a 15min commute on the dart to a 1 hour commute on the Red Line. They're not even comparible. Tallaght stadium is a nightmare compared to the Aviva.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Pinginí Pinginí wrote:

You're comparing a 15min commute on the dart to a 1 hour commute on the Red Line. They're not even comparible. Tallaght stadium is a nightmare compared to the Aviva.

Not when you are from Tallaght Big smile
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 5:30pm
I'd rather walk from town to Tallaght that get that poxy LUAS.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I'd rather walk from town to Tallaght that get that poxy LUAS.
Same bro
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
nordlingen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nordlingen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 7:20pm
jayses lads, didn't realise how lucky I am...
 Leave south Kildare 6.30
 Park in the Square 7.20
 Stroll across
 Coffee,mars bar and seated by 7.40Thumbs Up
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 10:13am

WNT season ticket holders should have a link to purchase tickets for France away in Metz.  The link will be made available to the general public within 48 hours.  Note we have an allocation of almost 1,500 tickets which should be plenty.  Tickets are priced at €10 & €7.  #COYGIG  

kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2024 at 11:28am
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

WNT season ticket holders should have a link to purchase tickets for France away in Metz.  The link will be made available to the general public within 48 hours.  Note we have an allocation of almost 1,500 tickets which should be plenty.  Tickets are priced at €10 & €7.  #COYGIG  

Nice pricing structure.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
StopTheLights View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StopTheLights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 9:13am
Individual tickets for the England match on sale today, €25 adult, €10 junior, €60 family 
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StopTheLights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 10:49am
Anna Patton getting called up is a huge surprise 
cwh2018 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwh2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:50pm
Does anyone know what happened to the Flanagan girl at Everton that was supposed to be getting a call up.
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StopTheLights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 hours 14 minutes ago at 2:07pm
Originally posted by cwh2018 cwh2018 wrote:

Does anyone know what happened to the Flanagan girl at Everton that was supposed to be getting a call up.
Was that just a rumour or was it in the process of happening? Finnigan is still at Everton alongside Brosnan and Payne anyway so I'd imagine it might have happened a bit sooner if she was switching. Then again doesn't that whole process take ages sometimes?
cwh2018 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwh2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 hours 29 minutes ago at 3:52pm
It was reported by John Fallon that she was going to join the squad sometime last year.  If the connection is grandparents might take a while to get the paperwork sorted, she may think she still has a chance with England.
SC92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SC92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 hours 26 minutes ago at 3:55pm
Feels like every squad now means looking up on Google a new player with previously unknown ireland links. I'm not complaining though if it improves the quality of the squad it will be good thing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138
  Share Topic