Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Viewing this forum on Explorer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Viewing this forum on Explorer
    Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 4:57pm
Was on Chrome for years but now back using Internet explorer
When i click on new posts and click on the topic to take me to the newest posts I haven't read, it keeps taking me to posts which I have already read this morning

Anyone know how to fix this very annoying problem?
Sponsored Links

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 5:02pm
Why are you using IE? What was wrong with Chrome?
El Puto Amo
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 5:26pm
I mainly only come on here in work, and we've all been given new laptops with only IE on them
Chromes not allowed apparently

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 16 Dec 2015 at 5:26pm
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 5:50pm
Happens to me too, pain in the hoop.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2015 at 6:54am
One of lifes mysteries....... I would like to second CM79's opinion of matters.

Edited by Sham157 - 17 Dec 2015 at 6:54am
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 9:10pm
YBIG in mobile is all skewed to the left wtf ? Viewing in chrome and safari

Edited by Newryrep - 28 Jan 2016 at 9:12pm
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 9:13pm
Shocked have we been hacked by the left legged fleggers
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 10:21pm
And the "new posts" button isn't quite working either, on firefox on the laptop this evening. Brand new problem, never an issue before.

If I click on, say "3 new posts" on a thread I've not opened yet today, grand, it takes me to the new posts. But if I then click on it again later, when there are more posts, it takes me back to the original "new posts" from earlier on, if that makes sense. Like say there were posts in the Liverpool thread at 12, 1 and 2 and I logged on at 3... if I click on "3 new posts", it'll do what it's meant to, and take me to the post from 12. But if I close out of the thread and someone else posts at 4 and I click the "1 new post" button, instead of taking me to the post at 4, it'll take me to the post at 12, even if it is on another page. Annoying as f**k.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 10:56pm
Forum wouldnt load for me a few times earlier on Safari. I'll alert BSM to the issues.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 6:50pm
Bump
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 7:25pm
Having same issue as you NR....sh*te in Chrome but seems ok today in Explorer
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 7:35pm
Same here, tis a pain
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 7:40pm
Come on YBIG...sort it quickly....there are 200,000 Bandwagoners trying to log on
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Come on YBIG...sort it quickly....there are 200,000 Bandwagoners trying to log on

bump
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 9:45pm
Chrome and safari are a load of pox, sort it out lads.
Chips don't bounce
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 7:09am
Jesus lads sack bsm as the tech mod and leave him as survalience mod this is shocking to read on the phone
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2016 at 4:10pm
Any plans to fix the forum for phones? Still going to the left and clicking newest posts just brings you to the top of the page which had the latest posts
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic