You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Terrorist attacks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 160161162
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by TioPepe TioPepe wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by TioPepe TioPepe wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Thought I'd glance through here to experience Groundhogs Day. Yup there it is 

Yup Tio Pepe/SByrne making the same sh*t points on 'Islamic' terrorism Sleepy

If you'd ever care to look at my server you'd realise I'm not 'Byrner' nor 'Sbyrne' or whatever other tag i've noticed I've been labelled with. 

Of course your not

'you're'

You're not allowed to communicate with me, until you've established basic English. 

Whoosh. Surely as an aerial enthusiast, you'll get that joke at least.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 8:20pm
I have just come under a serious chemical attack of sorts from the quare wan, we had a ruby about an hour ago and the fckin smell of the dirt bird, it would bring tears to a glass eye, and to think i will have to get up on this smelly pig later Dead

Edited by DUBLIN DOC - 15 Sep 2017 at 8:20pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 8:31pm
Just got a news flash to the phone.. multiple fatalities near the WTC in New York after a truck drove along a cycle track
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 8:57pm
Several people have been killed after a pickup truck was driven onto a foot path and cycle lane in New York city, police have said.

The truck hit another vehicle before a person got out carrying imitation firearms. The suspect was shot by police.

The attack is being treated as a terror attack, according to a law enforcement source.

US media reports say at least six people have been killed. A number of people have also been injured.

One person has been taken into custody.

Www.rte.ie
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 9:08pm
If the suspect is Muslim it will 100% get more coverage than the Vegas shooting
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

If the suspect is Muslim it will 100% get more coverage than the Vegas shooting

Trumps response will be immensely different as well
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 12:29pm
Right on que Trump Snr and Jnr spewing about their muslim ban. Ignoring the obvious fact that even their ban wouldn't have stopped this because (a) he's been living in the US since 2010 (b) Uzbekistan isn't on the list (c) He was only know for minor traffic offences

Bunch of racist bigoted pricks. Odd how they weren't as concerned about the 59 people killed and 500+ injured in Vegas. I wonder why that could be 🤔🤔🤔
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 4:30pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 1:49pm
Another far-right lunatic at it in Germany. I suppose he will have mental health issues...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 160161162
  Share Topic