You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season Tickets 2016

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Season Tickets 2016
    Posted: 31 Oct 2015 at 12:48am
Saw that Shamrock Rovers were first to announce their Season Ticket prices.

I'm interested to see how they compare against English Lower League Football and the Northern Irish league.

Sponsored Links

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2015 at 8:06am
Originally posted by 1980 1980 wrote:

Saw that Shamrock Rovers were first to announce their Season Ticket prices.
Cork City went on sale 3 weeks ago.

It'd be an interesting thread actually to get  a list of ST prices...

Cork City - €190
Shamrock Rovers - €200
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 10:14pm
Got my bray one today, e130, e60 for a student, had string sales apparently

Peter Cherrie was in there saying athere's a great buzz about the team
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 11:14pm
Given the exchange rates we are probably the dearest ticket but we have to be I suppose with the VAT
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 1:17pm
I have never been to a league of Ireland game & was maybe thinking of getting to a few games & maybe even buying a season ticket . Living on the Northside of Dublin & I am gonna try to get to a few LOI games & support a team . Anyone suggest a team for me ?
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 1:23pm
Bohemirockbourne
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Bohemirockbourne

Cheers Doc , I will ring the ticket office in Phibtalacondra tomorrow & thanks for the suggestion . Have a good Christmas 
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Bohemirockbourne

Cheers Doc , I will ring the ticket office in Phibtalacondra tomorrow & thanks for the suggestion . Have a good Christmas 
LOL you too
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 4:45pm

I have never been to a league of Ireland game & was maybe thinking of getting to a few games & maybe even buying a season ticket . Living on the Northside of Dublin & I am gonna try to get to a few LOI games & support a team . Anyone suggest a team for me ?

Little to No savings on a bohs season ticket or membership but best going there and paying on the gate
David McWilliams View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David McWilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 6:11pm

A Bohs season ticket is 200 quid for the year which is for 16/17 games. Not sure which it is this year but it's a weird system because there's 33 games in the league.
Have one look at this though and it should make up your mind for you.

Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 7:21pm
Shelbourne is a massively overpriced €175. For 14 home games you get €2.50 off per game.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic