You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sarajevo Friday November 13th Travel and Accom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 686970
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 1:26pm
Asked getting in on the Wednesday night for a price got 20marks but was suited and booted as came direct from work. You could see the look in your mans face when i said i was over for the game.. 
Sponsored Links

JH91 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JH91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Originally posted by The Saint The Saint wrote:

Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Originally posted by Beermonster Beermonster wrote:

Originally posted by Braveheart Braveheart wrote:

Morning flight from Istanbul cancelled due to fog in Sarajevo Airport.

<font size="3" color="#ff0000">TIME TO PANIC? Wink

Yeah we found out the hard way when we turned up at the airport hanging together after 2 hours kip! New flight was arranged for us at 2pm that day so we got a taxi back to the hotel and the sound girl at reception let us go back to our rooms for a few hours kip. Had murder with the taximan on the way back as ge tried to charge us 45 BAM after we had only arrived 10 minutes earlier for 15 BAM. We got out and threw him 20 and walked away with him screaming abuse at us and saying something about calling the police! :)

Our taxi from the  airport was 40 BAM and only 15 on the way back LOL

Similar myself

20 marks each way for us. i made sure to ask when getting in as i heard of rogue taxi drivers at the airport.

Just reminded me of when we tried to get a taxi from our hotel to the town.
Had a mare trying to flag one down and ended up jumping into a car with two lads in Bosnian jerseys.
They had no English and it wasn't until a few minutes in that we found out(through French) that they were on their way to Zenica. We bailed out pretty abruptlyLOL
France2016 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote France2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2015 at 7:35am
Dear All,

As Bravehart mentioned in unofficial guide for you coming to Sarajevo, further to Zenica that official match programmes are hard to get by, I was able to get few via press, if you interested they are on my ebay profile:

http://r.ebay.com/gMiiV6

Regards,

Good luck in France
Ed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 686970
  Share Topic