You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Get your nicks and socks on! : Junior & Intermediate Football
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Leinster Senior League thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

It appears there is a new lslforum set up in honour of ballybrack LOL

Grab your coat Lex baby, we're leaving
El Puto Amo
Sponsored Links

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

It appears there is a new lslforum set up in honour of ballybrack LOL
Grab your coat Lex baby, we're leaving
LOLLOL
Can we bring Baggio, he'll miss me.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 4:13am
Serious lack of support shown by the LSL demanding a player racially abused take down his social media posts in relation to the incident. His club not exactly showing solidarity either judging by his tweets.

EDIT - Had club name wrong.

Edited by The Huntacha - 25 Feb 2019 at 8:42am
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
PaConnors View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaConnors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

FAO PA Connors:

Ballybrack FC who are involved in this shameful episode are no way connected or affiliated with the Ballybrack Seagulls SC nor vice versa. sh*t stirring posts using this incident to attack an SC would have you on a similar rung of the ladder as the person or persons involved in the false death story. 

Wind your neck in or feck off somewhere else.

Ballybrack SC not covering themselves in glory these days. Wind your own neck in I'd say. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by PaConnors PaConnors wrote:

FAO PA Connors:

Ballybrack FC who are involved in this shameful episode are no way connected or affiliated with the Ballybrack Seagulls SC nor vice versa. sh*t stirring posts using this incident to attack an SC would have you on a similar rung of the ladder as the person or persons involved in the false death story. 

Ballybrack SC not covering themselves in glory these days. Wind your own neck in I'd say. 
Whats that got to do with you accusing a completely wrong group of people at the time ye thickLOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 2:33pm

FAO PA Connors:

Whats that got to do with you accusing a completely wrong group of people at the time ye thickLOL
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
PaConnors View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaConnors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 3:05pm

FAO PA Connors:

If you didn't delete my post like a coward you would be able to see that I didn't even mention the SC, you're the one who decided to play the victim. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 3:43pm
I think its safe to say that someone who can hold onto this since November 2018 is doing a hell of a lot of a better job at playing victim than I could ever hope to. In thta regard, my cap is firmly doffed in your directionClap
TheWhiteDiaby View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheWhiteDiaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 5:27pm
Hi lads,
Moving down to Dublin shortly from Belfast and looking to join a club in the Drumcondra area, any recommendations? Could someone explain how the league works, seems to be Saturday and Sunday leagues?

tapfit2004 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tapfit2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 2:30pm
Let Christy Take It.
Davidjamson View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidjamson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 7:35am
Leinster senior league football association allowance today most important new senior league division -2 final
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic