You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lisbon - Saturday 5th September - Pints ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lisbon - Saturday 5th September - Pints ?
    Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 4:01pm
I know there are a few people heading up to Lisbon on the Saturday. Anybody fancy a meet up for a few beers and watch some of the other qualifiers ? And anybody got any suggestions for a suitable venue ???
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2015 at 12:26pm
I'll be with the brother and the parents and we'll probably be out in one of the Irish bars where there's live music.
What train are you getting up to Lisbon? We're on the morning one leaving at 8.45 and getting into Lisbon at noon.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2015 at 12:30pm
A few of us there on Sunday if any of ye are still around.
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2015 at 12:37pm
Will be there on the Sat night - staying out by the airport in Radisson but be around Barrio Alto area watching the footie

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2015 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Stretchryan Stretchryan wrote:

Will be there on the Sat night - staying out by the airport in Radisson but be around Barrio Alto area watching the footie

Planning on getting a hotel around Barrio Alto for the Saturday night !
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2015 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I'll be with the brother and the parents and we'll probably be out in one of the Irish bars where there's live music.
What train are you getting up to Lisbon? We're on the morning one leaving at 8.45 and getting into Lisbon at noon.

I'd say Hennessy's would suit you if parents are with you as should have live music of a Saturday night.

Think on the later train on Sat back to lisbon
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2015 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

We are on the train around 2pm - Get into Lisbon around 5. 
Wouldn't trust myself to be getting up for the early train !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic