You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

St. Patricks Athletic FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 868788
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Joe Flacco buying some shares in Pats wasn't something I expected to read today 
Hope it's a successful for him as the day I saw him start for my Broncos in Denver!
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 8:41pm
Wasn't expecting this LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 8:44pm
Bunk from The Wire supports Pats.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2024 at 10:09pm

Much needed win tonight. We hung on a bit in the last few minutes but otherwise Pats were the better side. The change to a back four and picking a normal goalkeeper made a huge difference 
El Puto Amo
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2024 at 9:16am

Had to watch on LOITV.
Pats not good enough. Shels shaded it probably but they were very lucky to have 11 men on the pitch. Coyle should have been sent off before half time. The game was reasonably even at that point. Shels started the second half much the better. Both their goals, great finishes, were absolutely signposted. Jarvis had Freeman on toast. Jarvis took both goals very well but the amount of space given to him was criminal. 
Pats huffed and puffed but didn’t create enough to get anything out of the game. 
One step forward last week, two steps back last night.
El Puto Amo
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2024 at 9:53am
Freeman’s defending for the 2 goals and a chance from Smith in the first half was absolutely brutal. Nowhere near close enough to Jarvis. The 2nd goal would remind you of that time van Dijk stood with his hands behind his back instead of closing the space down.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2024 at 11:54am
Keeper looked dodgy for both goals i thought?
I love beer gardens
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2024 at 12:06pm
Nearly 2 identical goals for Shels.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 868788
  Share Topic