You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

cost of changing flight on Ryanair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Plus if you cancel they will re-sell them.

Dont give the thieving ****s any more money til they refund the Billions they stole from passengers.

So I take it you will never be flying with them again 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 2:06pm
Not until I get a refund.

I have never ever had an issue with Ryanair before.
Best airline in the World until Covid hit.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 3:26pm
Has anyone ever emailed Ryanair? Do they have a queries or complaints e-mail address? 
I've googled it but can't find anything and their website has web bots for their live chat option. 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 3:50pm
it’s not an email per say but via contact them there is a page you can contact them and they email you back automatically with your ref no 

Have spoke to them a couple of times but they can’t do what I want even tried their customer services desk in stansted but they advised they will be in touch 
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Olaf View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 6:11pm

Plus if you cancel they will re-sell them.

Dont give the thieving ****s any more money til they refund the Billions they stole from passengers.

They don’t resell the flights. Ryanair like most airlines oversell the flight by 10 seats. It makes no odds if you don’t show up Gary to any airline.
Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 7:01pm
Thanks, most businesses seem to be stopping using e-mail for communicating and moving customer service back to call centres. 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 7:08pm

Not until I get a refund.

I have never ever had an issue with Ryanair before.
Best airline in the World until Covid hit.

All airlines are pushing vouchers instead of refunds though granted Ryanair are in a better position to refund given their cash reserves 

Did you fill in customer verifaction form ? Had flight refunds from April delayed because of it 
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 8:39pm
I had a flight booked for back in March which Ryanair allowed me to change for free, although had to pay a bit extra as the flights in September cost more. It now looks like September will be a non-runner too. Anyone know if I will be able to change dates for free again?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic