You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FC Bayern Munich

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323334
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 9:25am

Dominic Solanke heavily linked with Bayern Munich on a free transfer from Chelsea.

Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Dominic Solanke heavily linked with Bayern Munich on a free transfer from Chelsea.

Wasn't he demanding £50k a week at Chelsea?

Couldn't see Bayern offering anywhere close to that.
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Wasn't he demanding £50k a week at Chelsea?

Couldn't see Bayern offering anywhere close to that.

I seen that, he's demanding something similar at FC Bayern. 

He'll not get close, but what he might get.. is an incentive based contract on appearances and goals with the option to increase his salary down the line.

I seen Moussa Dembeles name mentioned in the papers this weekend also, now that would be a superb piece of business from a Celtic and Bayern perspective... i just don't see that happening. 

We'll wait until Dembele is a free agent at Dortmund LOL
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 8:40pm
For those in the know, how does Bayern hold onto all their big names year after year?
I know they pay well but the top English club would pay their stars more. A lot more!
Levandowski is suppose to be on 180K a week. He would easily get more in the EPL.

They never seem to sell any big players who they want to hold on to.
What is their record transfer fee received?

Edited by Zinedine Kilbane 110 - 07 Mar 2017 at 9:36pm

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 9:01pm
Götze I think.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2017 at 2:09pm
Alonso hanging up his boots at the end of the season.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2017 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

For those in the know, how does Bayern hold onto all their big names year after year?
I know they pay well but the top English club would pay their stars more. A lot more!
Levandowski is suppose to be on 180K a week. He would easily get more in the EPL.

Biggest club in Germany .They are always thereabouts in the league and usually make a good run in CL.They may not pay the biggest wages but wont be far off.

Its often going to be a step down if you leave Bayern,many many reasons to not move away from the club.

Isnt Kroos their record fee and I think Hargreaves maybe next inline.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2017 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Biggest club in Germany .They are always thereabouts in the league and usually make a good run in CL.They may not pay the biggest wages but wont be far off.

Its often going to be a step down if you leave Bayern,many many reasons to not move away from the club.

Isnt Kroos their record fee and I think Hargreaves maybe next inline.

It probably says more about attitude too, Lewandowski might get more money in England at the like of Arsenal but he wants success, he is hardly going to have to lease a pub or open a sports shop anyway.
HelloBarry View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloBarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2017 at 2:52pm
the pass master Clap
Quit while you are ahead.
All the best gamblers do.

http://blog.sbobet.com/tips
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 3:52pm
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323334
  Share Topic