You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UK Politics Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 532533534
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Mush Cassidys Donkey Mush Cassidys Donkey wrote:

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

The League of Ireland has Tom the Gom, YBIG has Het-field 

Is that all you got (including being unnecessarily insulting about Tom?). Why don’t you actually respond to my points. You ducked the one about SF’s budget and now you’re ducking again.

I'm fed up of telling you the same thing over and over again that's why. You don't have the brain capacity to evaluate both sides of any subject. 
BTW The basis for you're argument on the SF budget is an article in the Sunday Business Post / Irish Times (Fine Gael propaganda machines & no other media outlets carried the story) , yet you seem to seem to divert away from the fact that Doherty went back to the Business Post on several occasions and pointed out their miscalculation and yet they still went and published the article and wont publish the response submitted by Doherty. That tells you everything you need to know. Even 1 little search on Twitter shows you Doherty attacking the Business Post on the 3rd of March to which they have also failed to reply. 

bump for Tory Boy. So it's basically your economic and financial view is better than Doherty's and independent auditors of the SF budget. well done. you won Tory Boy. 

Not a response. You worked on the assumption that id lifted my views from an article I never read. Maybe you can return to the original response I posted an actively try to engage and not just repeat Doherty. After all, I can read the document and see the issues in terms of increased funding under a shrunken tax base and the historical problems of doing it that way. 

But thanks for giving me the win here. Quite magnanimous of you.
Mush Cassidys Donkey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 3:36pm
award award award 
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 3:41pm

Is that all you got (including being unnecessarily insulting about Tom?). Why don’t you actually respond to my points. You ducked the one about SF’s budget and now you’re ducking again.

I'm fed up of telling you the same thing over and over again that's why. You don't have the brain capacity to evaluate both sides of any subject. 
BTW The basis for you're argument on the SF budget is an article in the Sunday Business Post / Irish Times (Fine Gael propaganda machines & no other media outlets carried the story) , yet you seem to seem to divert away from the fact that Doherty went back to the Business Post on several occasions and pointed out their miscalculation and yet they still went and published the article and wont publish the response submitted by Doherty. That tells you everything you need to know. Even 1 little search on Twitter shows you Doherty attacking the Business Post on the 3rd of March to which they have also failed to reply. 

bump for Tory Boy. So it's basically your economic and financial view is better than Doherty's and independent auditors of the SF budget. well done. you won Tory Boy. 

Not a response. You worked on the assumption that id lifted my views from an article I never read. Maybe you can return to the original response I posted an actively try to engage and not just repeat Doherty. After all, I can read the document and see the issues in terms of increased funding under a shrunken tax base and the historical problems of doing it that way. 

that just confirms you're an idiot like Eoin Burke-Kennedy and Conal Thomas LOLLOL

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 3:48pm

that just confirms you're an idiot like Eoin Burke-Kennedy and Conal Thomas LOLLOL

So reading makes somebody an idiot?
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 3:54pm
You're name isn't Jim Conlan is it? LOL
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2024 at 3:56pm

You're name isn't Jim Conlan is it? LOL

Pointless even engaging with you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 532533534
  Share Topic