You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Free NCT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free NCT
    Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 12:24pm
I'm sure some of you have read/heard about the delays in appointments for the NCT, for those of you who haven't
NCT are currently overbooked in all urban centres and and a large portion of rural test centres.

Under the customer charter it states that if NCT cannot provide you with an appointment within 4 weeks of booking then this test is free (normally €55)
•Ring ASAP to book, your car can be tested 3 months early so if your test is due before May 17 get ringing today

•You MUST ring to book and do not accept a test outside the 4 week window.

1 Large Urban test centre is due to give €26k in free tests next week alone due to this loop hole.

Get booking!
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 12:31pm
Question for you 9F.

My NCT expired on 1 January and I got the letter early december that my test date was February 27.I rang them a few times but wasnt offered an earlier date.

Should that test be free for me ?
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Question for you 9F.

My NCT expired on 1 January and I got the letter early december that my test date was February 27.I rang them a few times but wasnt offered an earlier date.

As far as i know it'll be a paid test as they contacted you first. I'd imagine You need to make the first move to avail.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Question for you 9F.

As far as i know it'll be a paid test as they contacted you first. I'd imagine You need to make the first move to avail.

fair enough.I will ask when I'm there ,no harm trying.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic