Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LOI U17

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 6:31pm
went to the Pats/Rovers game today. Poor game but Rovers a far superior team and deserved the 1-0 win. Bazuna didn’t have a save to make 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sponsored Links

ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

went to the Pats/Rovers game today. Poor game but Rovers a far superior team and deserved the 1-0 win. Bazuna didn’t have a save to make 

Rovers will play Finn harps in the final after we beat Galway 3-1 today. Final to be played in Finn park too which will be an advantage to harps
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 6:37pm
Good few days for Harps. Hopefully get the better of Limerick and another cup for the u17s would be a great finish to the season.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Rovers will play Finn harps in the final after we beat Galway 3-1 today. Final to be played in Finn park too which will be an advantage to harps
👍
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 8:14pm
brilliant to see such a vibrant underage scene in the league atm, now sack king and get the lads moving up to an u21 team that isint packed with English lads from lower and non league hoofball teams and we may just start producing internationals who want to play for Ireland because it’s an honor not a career move.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 5:15pm
Harps beat shamrock rovers 3 nil in the final earlier today
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 5:40pm
great win for them. These finals should be on in the Aviva or in s neutral ground somewhere halfway. Crazy having a team traveling up to Buncrana for a final. Imagine Cork having to do the same trip. It’s  a huge advantage for the home team
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 6:21pm

great win for them. These finals should be on in the Aviva or in s neutral ground somewhere halfway. Crazy having a team traveling up to Buncrana for a final. Imagine Cork having to do the same trip. It’s  a huge advantage for the home team

You don't have to imagine, Harps beat Cork in the final of the U17 cup in Finn Park.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

You don't have to imagine, Harps beat Cork in the final of the U17 cup in Finn Park.
There you go. It’s a joke
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 7:59pm
All FAI underage comps are the same. I was involved last year with Mayo U18s, we lost to Cork in the FAI final but were fortunate to have the game at home. It's bizarre. Should definitely all be in Lansdowne 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

All FAI underage comps are the same. I was involved last year with Mayo U18s, we lost to Cork in the FAI final but were fortunate to have the game at home. It's bizarre. Should definitely all be in Lansdowne 
you involved with a team this year Marko?
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 10:15pm
Good 5-1 win away to Sligo ClapClap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic