Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The lazy pundits thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 6:22pm
Bad form Baggio, I was expecting a Glenn Hoddle joke.
Sponsored Links

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 6:26pm

Hartson is a very bad pundit. Talks nonsense. 

Stephen Hunt is terrible when he is on Newstalk also. I never find myself agreeing with his comments and his “banter” is rubbish. 

El Puto Amo
ErsatzThistle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2018 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Stephen Hunt is terrible when he is on Newstalk also. I never find myself agreeing with his comments and his “banter” is rubbish. 

The Welsh Kris Boyd.

As much as I'm sure we all greatly respect Hartson's incredible and thankfully successful fightback against cancer - the man is nonetheless a fool. 

When he's on Radio Scotland as a pundit there's usually a long pause after he's finished speaking as the others try to decipher his gibberish. 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2018 at 8:31am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Has come across as a miserable prick any time I've heard him on OTB.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 11:56pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 11:16pm
There couldn’t be many worse pundits than Paul Ince 
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 10:32am
Jermaine Pennant sacked by sky sports for having a few beers before he went live on air.

He was talking crap about Lukaku and repeating himself.

He actually wasn’t the worst on that night!! 

Edited by Zinedine Kilbane 110 - 26 Jan 2020 at 11:24am

TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Jermaine Pennant sacked by sky sports for having a few beers before he went live on air.

He was talking crap about Lukaku and repeating himself.

He actually want the worst on that night!! 

He doesn't seem that bad in the youtube clips. Slightly slurred and talking a bit of gibberish but that wouldn't make him stand out on a sky panel.

Americanisms View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Americanisms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 11:40am
Think the English football TV media need to take note from how LaLigaTV does their analysis. They always have a mixture of ex pros and journalists covering matches or debate programmes, they never have any ex women footballers on and the analysis is actually insightful and not just cliches (even from the ex pros). Pretty sure they also have a policy of denying pity work to ex pros with the IQ's of Merson, Joe Cole, Beckford etc., just because they would be unemployed otherwise!
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 11:46am
They will let anyone at all have a go on Sky.LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic