You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TICKETS AVAILABLE ON SFA WEBSITE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2014 at 4:01pm
while it might look like there are lots of seats left most of the green sections in our end ( LL) have only 1  or 2 seats left . I reckon this will be 100% bona fide sold out pretty soon. only ES1 has decent availability
"in di cup for Tottinghang!"
Sponsored Links

Tippbiffo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippbiffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2014 at 5:10pm
Can you cancel tickets by email handy?
Romario View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2014 at 5:27pm
Tippbiffo you would want to hurry on if thinking of cancelling or you will end up with nothing.Not much left on that site now.
Tippbiffo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippbiffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2014 at 9:23pm
Iv two in the home end already...bought a LL upper two weeks ago as insurance but cant seem to offload it to legit irish fans at the moment.
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2014 at 9:29pm
Website seems to be sold out now. Loads will be looking for those spares I'd say.
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Romario View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2014 at 9:37pm
Tipp you will get rid of  a LL ticket in a pub over there no hassle.
Tippbiffo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippbiffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2014 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Romario Romario wrote:

Tipp you will get rid of  a LL ticket in a pub over there no hassle.
Love to sort someone out...with the ticket that is
gar295 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gar295 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2014 at 9:48pm
Hi Tippbiffo do you have 2 tickets in the LL stand ?
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2014 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Tippbiffo Tippbiffo wrote:

Iv two in the home end already...bought a LL upper two weeks ago as insurance but cant seem to offload it to legit irish fans at the moment.

Has that LL ticket to be collected at the ground?
I used to be a schizophrenic.......and so was I
Larsson View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larsson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 10:16am
I have 3 tickets available for sale, tickets together in the Lisbon Lions stand Upper, Block 411, Row FF seats 06, 07, and 08. There are two adult tickets priced at £ 35 sterling each and one Under 16's ticket  priced at £15 sterling. Total cost of 3 tickets is £90.- sterling including£5.00 paid for booking fee and postage. From experience of Celtic Park the under 16's ticket could most likely be used by an adult, as entry is via Barcode and tickets are not checked at the gate. If anyone is interested let me know, am happy to sell two together if needs be and take a hit on the u16 ticket. 
Larsson
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic