You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RTE Panel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 474849
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Joey Ndo ✌️
Gas man.
Sponsored Links

BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2022 at 9:14pm
He's great craic !
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2022 at 2:46am
Originally posted by nordlingen nordlingen wrote:

good man planning.....
so Stephanie Roche's only achievement was ....that goal...?

You must have missed the bit where she played for Asptt Albi in France..Houston Dash USA...Sunderland FC England...Florentia in Italy...and of course two stints with Peamount Utd where she scored over 80 goals including five in Champions League Qualifiers....
Oh I almost forgot 55 caps and 13 goals for Ireland.....

This post LOLLOL.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2022 at 7:12am
Originally posted by planning planning wrote:

RTE have a wide range of panelists. From players who have a collection of trophies and medals, such as Hamann and Brady, to box tickers such as Roche whose sole achievement is scoring a goal for Peamount United in front of about 20 people. That apparently qualifies her to a starring role on the Irish punditry circuit. 

Then there's the ex 2FM DJ presenter who believes that the time of Klopp is coming to an end, and Doyler who believes that Klopp will be gone from Liverpool in 2024 as originally planned. 

It makes Roy Keane and his on air screeching competitions with his fellow pundits, seem a refreshing alternative. 

How dare they
Sack them immediately 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 03 Dec 2022 at 7:13am
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2023 at 11:15pm
Absolute disgrace that that game wasn’t shown in the north tonight on RTE on sky

A quarter of the country unable to watch a big game like that 

Not on Sky either, I don’t know anyone who has viaplay 

Thank fook for dodgy firesticks 
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2023 at 6:18am
I watched it on RTE in a Belfast pub, don’t know if legally or not.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2023 at 8:01am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Absolute disgrace that that game wasn’t shown in the north tonight on RTE on sky

A quarter of the country unable to watch a big game like that 

Not on Sky either, I don’t know anyone who has viaplay 

Thank fook for dodgy firesticks 

Pretty sure they don’t allowed to due to tv rights deal - football isn’t the only thing blocked by sky/freeview on rte 

Via saorview is fine if you get a signal and it’s not too good 

Edited by Newryrep - 28 Mar 2023 at 8:03am
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Dunne23 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunne23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2023 at 8:17am
Totally agree, didnt think I'd be able to watch it but thankfully a local had a dodgy stick. Sky having the rights is one thing but I'd never heard of Viaplay until yesterday. £15 a month too, madness.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2023 at 8:25am
Originally posted by Dunne23 Dunne23 wrote:

Totally agree, didnt think I'd be able to watch it but thankfully a local had a dodgy stick. Sky having the rights is one thing but I'd never heard of Viaplay until yesterday. £15 a month too, madness.
Viaplay bought Premier Sports AFAIK...they sponsored the Scottish league Cup this year. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2023 at 10:39am
Ya its Premier Sports basically
I love beer gardens
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 474849
  Share Topic