Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Brian Lenihan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 6:09pm
Odubajo will be back from injury next year too, so he's going to have a real challenge on his hands to get game time.
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

WillieMaley View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillieMaley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Odubajo will be back from injury next year too, so he's going to have a real challenge on his hands to get game time.

A new manager will also have new ideas. 

If Hull go down its hard to see Marco Silva staying at the club, he will have suitors in the PL and throughout Europe. I'd be punting money seeing him at Southampton or WHU. Southampton have failed under the new Le Puel in comparison to what has come previously.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 9:53pm
Fair play to him for speaking out about this can't have been easy for him 

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 10:14pm
Very unfortunate that he didn't feel he could sort out his mental health  issues while still playing football, doesn't say much for the support systems at Hull, or the PFA for that matter. Best of luck to him in the future whatever he ends up doing. 
We're decent enough..
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 11:14pm
Really shocked to read that. Good luck to the lad, it is essential to open up about it. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 9:51am
PFA did an interview with Brian similar to the RTE piece

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 10:02am

Very unfortunate that he didn't feel he could sort out his mental health  issues while still playing football, doesn't say much for the support systems at Hull, or the PFA for that matter. Best of luck to him in the future whatever he ends up doing. 

He was extremely grateful and complimentary to the support staff at Hull. He said that they were first class. 
El Puto Amo
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 10:06am
His interview on Second Captains with Richie Sadlier is incredible. Searing honesty and he comes across very articulate and thoughtful. 

And yes he's hugely complimentary of the support systems
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 10:08am

The look of evils Roy is giving him in the second picture  LOL

Edited by lassassinblanc - 04 Oct 2018 at 10:08am
CillDara View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CillDara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 11:05am
One of the best interviews I've listened to with Richie Sadlier, it sounds as if he is still struggling but he is moving in the right direction anyway which is the main thing.
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 12:01pm
Horrible illness good luck to him. 

Hope he has made a few quid and gets into something that keeps him busy

For all of its financial reward i am sure being a footballer can be quite boring and leave you with a lot of time on your hands particularly when injured. Not great if the head is a bit wobbly. 

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 12:20pm
Made available for free as of about an hour ago.

Correct decision to take this out from behind a pay wall. Very important people listen to it. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Made available for free as of about an hour ago.

Correct decision to take this out from behind a pay wall. Very important people listen to it. 

Thumbs Up
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 1:15pm
Exactly. good idea. i like sadlier also think he is a good journalist (ducks for cover)

This will ram home the point that depression is not always situational to those who do not understand it

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 1:21pm
I didn't think Sadlier was particularly good in that tbh, Lenihan spoke well though. Hope everything works out for him.
We're decent enough..
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 1:22pm

I didn't think Sadlier was particularly good in that tbh, Lenihan spoke well though. Hope everything works out for him.

Agree he asked him the tough questions which he gave honest answers to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic