You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Android TV Box

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 293031
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catscantswim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 1:51pm
Going with andoid IP TV box is not that good sometimes so you are to change it for  https://prizedreviews.com/best-iptv-/ - https://prizedreviews.com/best-iptv-box/ to use proper equipment that was meant to do the job. Cause you are not to wait to work with equipment that wasnt meant to do that.

Edited by catscantswim - 06 Aug 2018 at 1:53pm
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 2:22pm
Great username there cat LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 4:18pm
Now TV offering Sky Sports for €20 per month for three months! you cancel after that and just buy passes €10 day pass, €15 for a week and usually €50 for the month.
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Now TV offering Sky Sports for €20 per month for three months! you cancel after that and just buy passes €10 day pass, €15 for a week and usually €50 for the month.

is this only for new customers, or existing ones too?
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

is this only for new customers, or existing ones too?

Sorry RB New Members onlyThumbs Down
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
cocolove View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocolove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2018 at 10:58am
what's your android tv box name and model? 
what's free app in it? 
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Lads, just bought a new lg TV. Looking for a site for iptv sports sub similar to sportsnation or ultimate mania

Just to update, using fast iptv and the service works perfect on an LG webos TV and PC. 

Also, using smarttelly as a dns proxy and have the bbc iplayer app and itv hub apps working perfectly on the tv without being geoblocked. 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Trap for Pope View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap for Pope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 12:48pm
Can anyone PM me an Iptv provider to get a free trial/sub from? 
Living for Away days
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 8:20pm
Got myself a sub today but little to no instructions yet about how to activate it. Anyone with any experience with this able to give me some advice?
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Got myself a sub today but little to no instructions yet about how to activate it. Anyone with any experience with this able to give me some advice?

No instructions from the seller? 

seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

No instructions from the seller? 

He got back to me in the end. Neeed to try and fix the streaming speed. 
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 7:55pm
Anybody looking for an easy to use IPTV sub

Required:
Smart TV
Amazon firestick

Steps
Join Irish in London FB page
Numerous sellers with IPTV packages who post regularly 
Ask one of them for a trial 
You need to send them your MAC address and they will set you up

Get all channels for a year for about €80.

Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 9:22am
anyone’s dodgy box get affected over the weekend?

Seemed to be a good few down in UK. A lad I used to get sub off in cork a few years ago was saying on his site that it’s likely down for good and was telling people to use vpn to help get around it. Seems to be bullsh*t though.

Last few years I’ve been getting great subs off a lad in England for 50 euro. His servers were hit but he had them back up and running in a few hours in time for the football 👍
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 9:35am
Mine is down (in UK), they said everyone needs a VPN and to set it to be in France

They are selling their own VPN or directed people to the main ones, don't think I'm bothered and will see if I can get a different sub as I'm expiring next month anyway
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 9:38am
No issues for me anyway, and im not using a VPN either, and nobody on the Discord Chat had any either.
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 9:47am
Originally posted by The U The U wrote:

Mine is down (in UK), they said everyone needs a VPN and to set it to be in France

They are selling their own VPN or directed people to the main ones, don't think I'm bothered and will see if I can get a different sub as I'm expiring next month anyway

Theres been talk online about having to have a vpn for a few years now. Probably will need it eventually but at moment all seems good Thumbs Upwithout it.
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 293031
  Share Topic