Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Van Gaal to be sacked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 272829
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 10:00pm
Don't get me wrong, I think Giggs would be a terrible choice for United. All I'm saying is surely if that is their long term plan then put him in now. It will give him a head start that way.

This team and club are in absolute free fall. Without De Gea in goals this United side could be in the bottom half of the table. They are regressing at some rate of knots. It will take an absolute miracle for them to finish in the top 4.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sponsored Links

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Van Gaal is already giving youth a chance !

His time has come - his sh*t tactics and stupid "philosophy" can fook off!
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 10:06pm
Yeah it hasn't worked out for him but whoever comes in next will benefit from him giving young players a chance .
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 10:43pm

Yeah it hasn't worked out for him but whoever comes in next will benefit from him giving young players a chance .

Depends on who comes in though, if Mourinho comes in the young players will be given no chance and he'll be given 100 - 200 million to spend on players!
yapmeister View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yapmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 11:57pm
Van Gaal will be gone after the end of this season as he has proved to be out of touch with the modern game. He should have strenghtened the back four at the start of the season when it was plain to see that it was Uniteds biggest weakness. Only for De Gea united would be at the bottom half of the table and De Gea will leave in the summer as he wants to go. Mourinho would be a huge mistake as he will demand major money to build a team while his tactics are outdated in the modern game. United will never be the force they were, the same happened to Leeds & Liverpool after their golden eras. 
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 12:25am

He's no fcuking choice !!!
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 10:10am
Originally posted by yapmeister yapmeister wrote:

Mourinho would be a huge mistake as he will demand major money to build a team while his tactics are outdated in the modern game.

Wha?

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

He's no fcuking choice !!!

Course he had a choice. He chose to sell Hernandez, argueably Uniteds best finisher since Van Nistelrooy. He also chose to sell Wellbeck (better option than Lingard) , Nani (better option than Memphis, currently) and also ship out RVP. All 4 of them would have given United a much better chance across the board this season.

He got rid of them and replaced them with no one. Even the replacements he did bring in seem to be in and out of the side. He changes the midfield central pairing in nearly every game, it's crazy. 
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 1:32pm
Had a choice. Past tense.
Now he has no choice. Present tense.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 4:32pm
Exactly, he has no choice because of the decisions he's made in the past.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 11:13am
TJ on the money again
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

TJ on the money again

Gotta give credit where credit is due, TJ called it and BAM 21 months later LVG gets the boot Clap
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 1:37pm
Cool
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 272829
  Share Topic