You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

st pats v legia warszawa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252627
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starryplough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2014 at 11:44pm
Sweet Jaysus Embarrassed

Some Clubs Are Bigger Than Others
Sponsored Links

garytwigg21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2014 at 1:24pm
Bohs, there to be laughed at LOL

This time next year........
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2014 at 2:23pm
What an embarrassing shower these bozos are . Hang yer heads in shame ya bunch of useless clowns . Ah- seen it all now I suppose . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2014 at 3:14pm
The "Kerry Bohs" tricolour was in Tallaght on Wednesday, The Showgrounds on Thursday and Dalymount on Friday. Fair play to that fella.
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2014 at 7:21pm
I wonder did the pats fans invite the bozos to the game as they knew they could not sell their allocation of tickets . Bozos agreed but only if they could bring a couple of flags and pretend pats were bohs LOL . 
Very embarrassing this pic . Its not something I could do tbh - big facepalmer there . Have yous gobsihtes no shame  . bleedin bohs wha Big smile . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2014 at 2:29am
Only heard yesterday that those same polish fans I seen getting off the luas in belgard caused mayhem in aldi. Robbing drink then the security tried to lock them in and they smashed up the place then smashed the door down and left with the door hanging off and place in bits
starryplough View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starryplough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2014 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Only heard yesterday that those same polish fans I seen getting off the luas in belgard caused mayhem in aldi. Robbing drink then the security tried to lock them in and they smashed up the place then smashed the door down and left with the door hanging off and place in bits

Yep, and thats very quiet for these headbangers tbh
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2014 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by starryplough starryplough wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Yep, and thats very quiet for these headbangers tbh

Was at a Legia match last year and they were playing Pogon Szczecin. Both teams/ultras fans have  friendly relations so it wasen't a derby or anything. Went down to the stadium round 11am (match was on at 6 that evening) to get tickets.

There were Sczecin fans pissed already and one them got a bottle right in front of the Polish robocop police and smashed it on the ground in front of him. The cops seemed to have a hands off approach as they were outnumbered anyway though I seen something like 30 paddy wagons in and around the stadium. They didn't arrest them or anything.

Later on there was a group of Legia ultras squaring off with the cops and one of them was literally roaring in the cops face and they done nothing. I never seen anything like it. We were drinking with a group of them later on in the city centre and they were the soundest and friendliest lads you could meet but always with these kind of groups they could turn on you in a minute. They're wirey enough like that.  

Edited by irishmufc - 30 Jul 2014 at 2:00pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2014 at 2:47pm
Typical. No sign of them then when needed here. What are 30 of our paddywagons doing in Poland?
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2014 at 10:01pm
Their was riot police hanging about at our pub, presumable for our own safety
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2014 at 1:47pm
Same as Dalyer so...
starryplough View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starryplough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2014 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

Their was riot police hanging about at our pub, presumable for our own safety

I've a few Celtic mates that were over for the game yesterday, their pub was attacked and they took a flag. They also displayed a robbed Pats tricolour as well during the game
Yoco Santos View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoco Santos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2014 at 1:43am
I remember a couple of rovers fans were at the Bohs v BATE Champions League game in jersies and with a flag hanging up on the Connaught Street. Guards asked one the lads to take it down shortly afterwards to prevent a riot.. two absolute gobsh*tes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252627
  Share Topic