You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Charity fundraiser for The Clodagh Daly Trust

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Bump.

In early stages of planning an event later in the year here in donegal. Nothing 100% confirmed but will keep everyone informed. Money be shared between clodagh and the caolan melaugh fund.
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:37am
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Bump.

In early stages of planning an event later in the year here in donegal. Nothing 100% confirmed but will keep everyone informed. Money be shared between clodagh and the caolan melaugh fund.

Clap
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 1:26pm
Bump.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2015 at 8:27pm
1st of our 2 events was held last Friday in the ballybofey & stranorlar golf club. Was a golf classic and thankfully the weather held up for us and we got 33 teams to take part. Special guest at the event was mick mcginley (father of Paul mcginley) and the ryder cup was also there on the day. As usual the raffle contained some fantastic prizes with a signed graham mcdowel tshirt and a signed flag from padraig Harrington being 2 of the top prizes on offer

The 2nd of our fundraisers takes place on the 27th September in the villa rose hotel. Have some fantastic things planned for the night. Tickets be on sale soon priced at €10. Know most won't be able to attend as it a Sunday night but all support be greatlyappreciate 😀
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2015 at 9:07pm

1st of our 2 events was held last Friday in the ballybofey & stranorlar golf club. Was a golf classic and thankfully the weather held up for us and we got 33 teams to take part. Special guest at the event was mick mcginley (father of Paul mcginley) and the ryder cup was also there on the day. As usual the raffle contained some fantastic prizes with a signed graham mcdowel tshirt and a signed flag from padraig Harrington being 2 of the top prizes on offer

The 2nd of our fundraisers takes place on the 27th September in the villa rose hotel. Have some fantastic things planned for the night. Tickets be on sale soon priced at €10. Know most won't be able to attend as it a Sunday night but all support be greatlyappreciate 😀

Well done.
ClapClapClap
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2022 at 10:41pm
late night bump on this as I had a catch up with the daly family today and clodagh is doing great. She is cancer free and now living in Australia and made her first communion earlier this year

Unfortunately the catch up came about as we got the sad news that Aaron from armagh who worked on organising this fundraiser with me sadly passed away on Wednesday aged 36 and was buried today. I'm sure anyone thst was at the event thst night will remember him LOL thoughts with his family at this time 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2022 at 3:57pm

late night bump on this as I had a catch up with the daly family today and clodagh is doing great. She is cancer free and now living in Australia and made her first communion earlier this year

Unfortunately the catch up came about as we got the sad news that Aaron from armagh who worked on organising this fundraiser with me sadly passed away on Wednesday aged 36 and was buried today. I'm sure anyone that was at the event that night will remember him thoughts with his family at this time 

Delighted to hear about Clodagh but so sad to hear about Aaron.

RIP.

Edited by Double Maxim - 18 Oct 2022 at 3:57pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic