You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trap Juniors Musings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 727374
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 4:32pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

John Aldridge and his rent a crowd dopes non stop whoring themselves to CBD.

Blocked on the twitter by Aldo after I called his CBD posts embarrassing.

Pillars of society replying with love hearts and “cured my anxiety John” to his twitter posts about cbd such as Kerry Katona, Jody Marsh, Dean Windass, Paul Merson etc. Experts in substances 
And all with blue ticks. LOL
As an aside, twitter has actually managed to get worse in the last few weeks. It’s crazy what Space Karen has done to that site 
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 5:52pm
The what now? 

Who is Space Karen?
It would damage this forums' reputation
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

The what now? 

Who is Space Karen?

Presume he is referring to Elon Musk
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 5:59pm
ohhhhhhh Unhappy

Was hoping for some new bizarre twist to the Twitter site
It would damage this forums' reputation
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 6:05pm
I never took to Twitter.  Only social media I really do is Facebook and here.  Have an instagram but use it almost exclusively for work.

razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 7:09pm
The amount of Prods with the surname "Murphy". Just in terms of Loyalists, there's been Lenny Murphy, Jim Gray's right hand man Spud Murphy, and Sammy Murphy. I've known Rangers fans and Unionists with the surname as well. Fack is that all about Jeff? Kennedy is another surname I would've thought was Oirish as it gets yet it's a crapshoot whether it belongs to a jaffa or a tattie eater in my experience.

Bonus points if the aforementioned Murphy or Kennedy has a first name like Alexander, Douglas, Cameron, Norman or Leslie to make up for how feniany their surname is.

Game's gone Jeff.
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Whether you care or do not
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 7:30pm
Lenny’s full name was Hugh Leonard Thompson Murphy. He chose to be called Lenny because Hugh was too Taigy. His late brother John Murphy was also a leading member of the Shankill Butchers UVF gang. Another brother, William, is still alive aged 74 now so not much can be said about him yet for legal reasons. Spud, as you call him , pal of the late Jim Gray, is also William Murphy and is UDA, as was Sammy Murphy, former chief of the notorious Sandy Row UDA in the early years of the Troubles.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 hours 47 minutes ago at 11:08pm
Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

The amount of Prods with the surname "Murphy". Just in terms of Loyalists, there's been Lenny Murphy, Jim Gray's right hand man Spud Murphy, and Sammy Murphy. I've known Rangers fans and Unionists with the surname as well. Fack is that all about Jeff? Kennedy is another surname I would've thought was Oirish as it gets yet it's a crapshoot whether it belongs to a jaffa or a tattie eater in my experience.

Bonus points if the aforementioned Murphy or Kennedy has a first name like Alexander, Douglas, Cameron, Norman or Leslie to make up for how feniany their surname is.

Game's gone Jeff.

Yes there’s a big loyalist who I work with named Murphy 

And I always thought the same about Kennedy prods 

They like having a surname as a Christian name

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 23 hours 46 minutes ago at 11:09pm
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 hours 36 minutes ago at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Game's gone Jeff.

I like asking what part of Ayrshire the Murphy clan came from. There's manifests available online listing the surnames of the planters and I don't recall seeing that wan on it.

Boyle is wan name that was on said manifests. Was surprised about that one. Always thought it was just Irish. Doyle/Coyle/Boyle etc.

Edited by razzmatazaz - 23 hours 35 minutes ago at 11:20pm
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 hours 31 minutes ago at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Game's gone Jeff.

When you are up the north you always know who you are talking to based on their name.

Any lad named Kyle, Mervyn, Wesley, Clive etc.. is 90% of the time Protestant.

Surnames like McClelland, McClure, McPherson, Knox etc..Williams are dead giveaways.

Then you have the 50/50 names.
David Williams
Mark Campbell

Then you have the opposite of what you think

Sammy Clingan = Catholic
Patrick McNair = Protestant
Arlene Kelly = Protestant

I've met sound people and w**kers from both sides

500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 hours 24 minutes ago at 11:31pm
Sammy Clingan is one that got me. Jamie Bryson UDA head on him. Never would've fingered him for a Catholic.

Grant McCann and David Healy may have culchie surnames but they have big Protestant heads on them. Look like they should be wearing a sash and a bowler hat Jeff! 

Kyle Lafferty looks feniany IMO and his overcompensating behaviour would suggest he's aware of it. Some of his ancestors definitely took the soup.
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 7 minutes ago at 8:48pm
The first time Riverdance was performed was the moment Ireland said…”we’re better than you”. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 727374
  Share Topic