You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trap Juniors Musings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 717273
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2024 at 6:36pm
Something I noticed from living both in Dublin and outside of Dublin  and is more prevalent outside of Dublin is lads who don’t go on holiday with their family.  Knew and saw lots of lads whose family would go on holiday maybe with cousins and it would be the Mams (often two sisters) going on holiday.  Often the father stays behind and might do a bit of DIY πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.  Country men seem to be allergic to family holidays πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Edited by Baldrick - 11 Apr 2024 at 6:37pm
AKA pedantic kunt
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 5:10pm
I was driving home at 12pm one day and there was a Garda checkpoint in the last village before my mother's house. They were breathalysing selected drivers and of course I was one of the lucky few. Got breathalysed and they told me I was over the limit, to hand over the keys and get out of the car. Confiscated my car, arrested me, and drove me back to the station in a squad car. I explained that I had about 6 cans and a couple of vodka mixers and my last drink was 130 the previous night. 

They said they were going to do a more thorough test at the station and to try not to worry about it. Did another test and this time I was well under the limit.

Was sent on my tod. I didn't get an apology for being arrested in front of people and held in a Garda station for 30 minutes either! 

Fack is that all about Jeff? That ever happen to anybody else?
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

I was driving home at 12pm one day and there was a Garda checkpoint in the last village before my mother's house. They were breathalysing selected drivers and of course I was one of the lucky few. Got breathalysed and they told me I was over the limit, to hand over the keys and get out of the car. Confiscated my car, arrested me, and drove me back to the station in a squad car. I explained that I had about 6 cans and a couple of vodka mixers and my last drink was 130 the previous night. 

They said they were going to do a more thorough test at the station and to try not to worry about it. Did another test and this time I was well under the limit.

Was sent on my tod. I didn't get an apology for being arrested in front of people and held in a Garda station for 30 minutes either! 

I’ve heard of a few cases of this. Lads being left to dry out in the cop shop before doing the proper test
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 6:09pm
The least they could do is buy you a drink
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

You failed the breathalyser, you are given a 2nd chance at the station. Lucily for you you passed. I know some people that didn't happen despite it been 18 hours since their last drink. 

Which would you prefer a drink driving charge or to be in the clear?
It would damage this forums' reputation
50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Something I noticed from living both in Dublin and outside of Dublin  and is more prevalent outside of Dublin is lads who don’t go on holiday with their family.  Knew and saw lots of lads whose family would go on holiday maybe with cousins and it would be the Mams (often two sisters) going on holiday.  Often the father stays behind and might do a bit of DIY πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.  Country men seem to be allergic to family holidays πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

This is me. It is called a holiday for everyone and the upshot is a new feature in the garden or freshly painted part of the house at very least! 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by 50%lesssugar&salt 50%lesssugar&salt wrote:

This is me. It is called a holiday for everyone and the upshot is a new feature in the garden or freshly painted part of the house at very least! 

I don’t get it.  Do you not like your family or vice versa.  The kids are missing out on sharing holidays with their Dad is how I would see it if I did it. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 9:02pm
If you were my dad I'd be happy to have a break from you while you painted the chicken coop LOL
It would damage this forums' reputation
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

If you were my dad I'd be happy to have a break from you while you painted the chicken coop LOL

Ah here no need for that πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
AKA pedantic kunt
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Me and your mom are thinking of sending you to boarding school so we have more we time...Wink
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 9:48pm

Originally posted by 50%lesssugar&salt 50%lesssugar&salt wrote:

I don’t get it.  Do you not like your family or vice versa.  The kids are missing out on sharing holidays with their Dad is how I would see it if I did it. 

We are fortunate enough to have more than one family holiday a year so we all get away together too. 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 17 minutes ago at 10:11pm
When you see nuclear bomb test footage of buildings and houses being wiped out how come the camera  that was filming it wasn't?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 11 minutes ago at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

When you see nuclear bomb test footage of buildings and houses being wiped out how come the camera  that was filming it wasn't?
Nokia 3210.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 2 minutes ago at 10:26pm
Why do people older than toddler age never fall out of bed 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 717273
  Share Topic