You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG Thursday night meet up in Glasgow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2014 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by daffyp daffyp wrote:

Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Will i start the YBIG Christmas Party 2014 ThreadCool

Bleeding horse??

Probably daffyLOL
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Sponsored Links

daffyp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2014 at 10:04pm

Originally posted by daffyp daffyp wrote:

Bleeding horse??

Probably daffyLOL

Great stuff, I'll get the list started

Daffyp x1
decky View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2014 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Just a word of caution about Glasgow if you're unfamiliar with the lie of the land.....some of the "irish" pubs can be a bit OTT in their zeal to be "irish" if you know what I mean and may not be for everyone....YBIG may be better off locating somewhere nearer the City Centre than The Calton/Gallowgate on Thursday Night.

You're right there although theres nothing too 'OTT' about them, the odd pro-IRA song but nothing in your face. Can't see too many ROI fans being offended by anything you'll see down there. FWIW, Gallowgate is a couple of miles out from the City Centre and might not be as convenient as somewhere in the CC itself for a meet on the Thursday night.

Edited by decky - 24 Feb 2014 at 10:22pm
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2014 at 10:18pm
what about xmas party 2015?????????
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2014 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

it's february ladsLOL

I cant even plan for this Thursday never mind Thursday 13th Novemeber
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2014 at 11:08pm
So what time is this meet-up at?
I need to get my schedule sorted asap as the lads I travel away with are real sticklers for planning and punctuality.
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 5:21am
Long way a way,i have to agree with cabra hoop dont think certain irish pubs in glasgow would be every ones cup of tea. Been to a good few ireland away matches at lets say i think some irish fans might be a bit to (happy)for some of the irish pubs in certain parts of glasgow lol
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 8:59am

Hoskins would love that 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2014 at 10:26am
Fail to prepare etc.....
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 9:53am
Premier inn must have a bar. Nice and simple and convient for a fee lucozades
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Going to go drinking in Edinburgh on the Thursday night and travel to Glasgow on game day.  This trip will be dirt cheap for myself as have loads of places to stay for free which makes Germany doable now.  

Plus not a big fan of Glasgow to be honest esp around football matches.   Edinburgh much nicer spot for a few beers and will probably do the Rebus tour also.  

so why are you going?
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Going to go drinking in Edinburgh on the Thursday night and travel to Glasgow on game day.  This trip will be dirt cheap for myself as have loads of places to stay for free which makes Germany doable now.  

Plus not a big fan of Glasgow to be honest esp around football matches.   Edinburgh much nicer spot for a few beers and will probably do the Rebus tour also.  

so why are you going?
maybe he has aquaintances over there
donegalcelt View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donegalcelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 5:56pm

Couldn't agree more. Defo hitting Edinburgh for the Saturday sesh
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

so why are you going?

Cause Ireland are playing against Scotland in Glasgow and I would like to see the game Confused.  Is that not why most people go to the games.  

But will certainly base myself in Edinburgh for the Thursday night as a good friend of mine lives in Edinburgh.  

Edited by Baldrick - 26 Feb 2014 at 6:03pm
AKA pedantic kunt
nafianna View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nafianna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 6:50pm
was in edinburagh for stags on a thur last year, place was unreal, all weekend for that matter.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic