You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Warsaw - Sunday 11th Oct 2015 - General Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323334
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2015 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Did the Warsaw Uprising Museum myself. Was a massive queue to get in. Didn't get to see the 3D movie thoughCry

Music accompanying it was stupendous, never heard it before it was just .... apt
Same as you NR the music was haunting i think that is the best word for it .
NR now i have lived a somewhat sheltered life as that was the first time i have " ever " seen a 3D movie i was expecting something to jump out at me and it didn't happen , all very disappointed i must say .
Caught TJ heading in while we were going out Thumbs Up

Ohhh NR one thing that did shock me about the movie were the stats at the end as it said pre 1939 Warsaw had a population of 1.3 million and at the end of Oct 1944 it has less that 1000 

Yeah pretty shocking stat

Cant find the music from it , any version seems to start with it but reverts to once upon a time in the west
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sponsored Links

gmansdad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmansdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2015 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by valo88 valo88 wrote:

Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Originally posted by JH91 JH91 wrote:

Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

I didn't find pints anywhere at that price.
I went to the three Irish bars in the Old town, one I walked out of again. It was underground?
The other two were grand but weren't that price. Nothing matched the tortilla factory for madness, me and some older lad from Galway went to the off license and watched the rugby through a window.

Did the same. Bought a rake loada gargle from the offo and sat outside.
Even more confused as to where I spent all my money on Sunday.
From what I remember the price of booze in the nightclub was expensive enough

It was the only option for a drink inside the place was chaos. Those benches were grand, met a few decent lads outside to! At least the drink from the bottles of Heineken didn't taste off!

Think we were drinking with you lads outside.

One of your lot get me to buy a bottle of vodka around the offo and bring it back?
howya that was family guy and myself.....and the barmaid comes out with 3 male staff and tells us we cant drink on the benches !!!
attack,attack,attack !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323334
  Share Topic