You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tbilisi - Sunday 7th Sept 2014 - General Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tbilisi - Sunday 7th Sept 2014 - General Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 646566
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 11:31am
Originally posted by KILCRUISE KILCRUISE wrote:

You not saying lads that there are starting blacklisting???!!!!
Where will it stop

Proper order.  FAI ClapClapClap
Sponsored Links

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

I have resigned myself to the fact that regardless where I am on any away trip I will never be at the heart of the craic! Its always somewhere else..

I thought the craic was good in the team hotel when we were there
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

I have resigned myself to the fact that regardless where I am on any away trip I will never be at the heart of the craic! Its always somewhere else..

yeah we annoyed a few people too
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2014 at 1:17pm
Anybody unfortunate enough to have gotten into a conversation with that Boston Bob flute in The Hanger Bar? His Tenessee mate is an anti-Putin propagandist in Warsaw. 

When I informed his mate that we (Ireland) didn't have too much of an issue with Putin cockface butted into our conversation and came out with this gem "what about him invading countries and killing people?!" to which I replied "and America hasn't done the same?". He set it up so easy for me LOL

I immediately said that we should change the subject just so it wouldn't get heated. The propagandist was actually sound to talk to but these people really can't see the irony in what they do all over the world when they accuse Putin of doing the same.

Edited by irishmufc - 17 Sep 2014 at 1:18pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
caseballs View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caseballs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2014 at 1:51pm
`
Don't remind me of political conversations in the Hangar. That Russian one nearly ate me.  Thumbs Down Dead

We should have set her and that guy on a collision course, would have been great entertainment.

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2014 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by caseballs caseballs wrote:

`
Don't remind me of political conversations in the Hangar. That Russian one nearly ate me.  Thumbs Down Dead

We should have set her and that guy on a collision course, would have been great entertainment.

That was you who kept talking to them at our table? Ye were talking for fcukin ages!!

You kept entertaining them. Why didn't ya tell them to piss off?! LOL
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2014 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

`

That was you who kept talking to them at our table? Ye were talking for fcukin ages!!

Spot on Muff ..........it worked for me when you were bending my ear

only joking.....it was a pleasure to meet and chat to you for a while
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
caseballs View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caseballs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2014 at 2:31pm

`

Ah sure look I had a good few pints in me at that stage, it was fair stupid alright like. I was humouring them for a while and then they started annoying me so I tore them a new one and then legged it to the jacks. When I came out Rebecca told me she would tell them to piss off LOL

Edit: She said your one was beating the head of your man when they were walking down the road. Could have been me, really missed out there. Ouch

Edited by caseballs - 17 Sep 2014 at 2:32pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2014 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

`

Spot on Muff ..........it worked for me when you were bending my ear

only joking.....it was a pleasure to meet and chat to you for a while

I've a thick skin after 3 years of abuse on here LOLWink

Great auld craic chatting with yourself and the sis. Give her my regards Thumbs Up
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2014 at 2:52pm

`

Ah sure look I had a good few pints in me at that stage, it was fair stupid alright like. I was humouring them for a while and then they started annoying me so I tore them a new one and then legged it to the jacks. When I came out Rebecca told me she would tell them to piss off LOL

Edit: She said your one was beating the head of your man when they were walking down the road. Could have been me, really missed out there. Ouch

Ah you're grand. Wasn't having a go. Thumbs Up We've all had those never ending conversations with fellow steamed feckers that we wouldn't even look talk to in the first place if we were sober. LOL
fr larry duff View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2014 at 3:12pm

Anybody unfortunate enough to have gotten into a conversation with that Boston Bob flute in The Hanger Bar? His Tenessee mate is an anti-Putin propagandist in Warsaw. 

When I informed his mate that we (Ireland) didn't have too much of an issue with Putin cockface butted into our conversation and came out with this gem "what about him invading countries and killing people?!" to which I replied "and America hasn't done the same?". He set it up so easy for me LOL

I immediately said that we should change the subject just so it wouldn't get heated. The propagandist was actually sound to talk to but these people really can't see the irony in what they do all over the world when they accuse Putin of doing the same.

yeah, he called me a jew when i said i was from ireland, cant remember his mad reasoning behind it! his mate the austrian said he was in the cia, dead on :)
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2014 at 3:34pm
Are you ready for the Roller Coasters in Germany Father!!!!!!!!!!!!1
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2014 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by fr larry duff fr larry duff wrote:

yeah, he called me a jew when i said i was from ireland, cant remember his mad reasoning behind it! his mate the austrian said he was in the cia, dead on :)

He (Boston Bob) pretended he didn't hear my name so I repeated it and then he bizarrely said how us Irish don't have sense of humour Confused .He was like an unfunny version of Denis O'Leary who isn't funny anyway. Just a w**ker I thought. His mate Chris the propagandist was sound enough.
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2014 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Are you ready for the Roller Coasters in Germany Father!!!!!!!!!!!!1
if i puke in germany i want it to be beer related not down to the roller coasters!
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2014 at 3:54pm

Originally posted by fr larry duff fr larry duff wrote:

He (Boston Bob) pretended he didn't hear my name so I repeated it and then he bizarrely said how us Irish don't have sense of humour Confused .He was like an unfunny version of Denis O'Leary who isn't funny anyway. Just a w**ker I thought. His mate Chris the propagandist was sound enough.
true enough, but you'd expect a propagandist to tell you what you want to hear!

probably stroked a few lari from you while he was sweet talking you Wink
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 12:38am
Originally posted by Stretchryan Stretchryan wrote:

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

yeah we annoyed a few people too

Let's hope so
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 646566
  Share Topic