You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Join my new political party!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:50pm
Damnit, Sid, you had me, up until the ban on posh wanks.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

The SM Party is proud to announce a NEW POLICY. 

No to contraception. 

Contraception is murder - mass murder. Millions of potential human beings meet a watery grave every time a so called "condom" is used. The term "condom" is appropriate - it's a con trick by the liberal mafia, who seek to dominate you, the silent majority.

The SM Party will also campaign for the banning of the colloquial term "johnny". This infringes the good name of any, decent Irishman called Johnny, such as the son of party leader Sidney Waddell. Wholesome, upstanding Irishmen with good morals, like Johnny Waddell, are entitled to live their lives without other people automatically thinking of a sickening sex implement when they hear their name.

Female contraception is another grievously evil tool. An egg is a potential human being. Once the dastardly pill interrupts the egg's journey to becoming a beautiful, bouncing baby boy or girl, the process is irresversible. We cite the example of the nursery rhyme here to prove our point: Once the pill knocked Humpty Dumpty off his wall, all the Lord's horses and all the Lord's men couldn't put Humpty together again. 

Bareback all the way no longer will Irishmen be forced by uncaring women folk to send millions of their soldiers to the aforementioned watery grave
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Damnit, Sid, you had me, up until the ban on posh wanks.

A small price to pay surely for the promised utopia
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2014 at 5:42am

This new party sounds intriguing...I'd like to make a donation on behalf of the Arabian Ginger Camel Association.

What is your policy on Gingers...

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2014 at 9:26am
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

This new party sounds intriguing...I'd like to make a donation on behalf of the Arabian Ginger Camel Association.

What is your policy on Gingers...

My policy on Camels is one pack of 20 every two days*.

*I actually smoke Major. 

Edited by sid waddell - 09 Feb 2014 at 9:27am
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2014 at 4:14pm
SM Party rebrands as the CUM Party

Hello again, loyal foot soldiers, on this beautiful Good Friday, the day Jesus Christ died on the cross for YOU. I've just come back from the local chapel and it has sadly been brought to my attention that some of our new and growing membership have have misinterpreted what we in the SM Party are about. 

At a Cumann meeting in Westmeath last night, party members paused to bless the body and blood of Christ. At that moment two (now former) members stripped naked and shouted "Let's get this S&M party started!"

Two of our members fainted, and while we are thankful to the stripees for giving both fainted party loyalists the kiss of life, our other members had to inform them that this would be the only kissing they would be doing at the meeting, and while the Body of Christ was indeed on display for all to worship (in keeping with Catholic doctrine), this body worshipping was strictly non-sexual.

We in the SM Party wish to apologise for any offence caused to our members as a result of this unfortunate misunderstanding, and have thus taken the decision that as and from Easter Sunday, will will rename the party as the "Catholic Undeniable Majority", or the CUM Party for short.

The CUM Party wishes to reassure members that despite the name change we remain committed to working for the interests of the silent and undeniable majority of plain people in Ireland.  

May God bless you all on this Good Friday, the day the SM Party ascended into heaven, and the CUM Party rose up in its place. 

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 12:01pm
The CUM Party is this morning delighted to announce it is changing its name to the "Cup of Tea Party".

We will put the mass in mass political movement.

We are going "Forward to the Past!"

#rebootireland
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 12:38pm
The scary thing is Sid is quite close to Lucinda's boot policy wise.

Most of his policies make more sense then 'entreprenurial public servants'
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

The scary thing is Sid is quite close to Lucinda's boot policy wise.

Most of his policies make more sense then 'entreprenurial public servants'
Had to laugh at that, would a guard taking a bribe be classed as entreprenurial?
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 1:05pm
Exactly. Or buying 9 houses as they did last time out.

After all that time and effort, getting some councellor and Eddie Hobbs onboard is a very weak return. Total ego trip.

I honestly believe Sid has more chance of making government than these twonks
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2015 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

The CUM Party is this morning delighted to announce it is changing its name to the "Cup of Tea Party".

We will put the mass in mass political movement.

We are going "Forward to the Past!"

#rebootireland

Claret Murphy will definitely sign up.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2016 at 1:41am
Trudging away disconsolately from the count centre in Dublin Bay South here.

It's been a disappointing night for us. 

But the Cup of Tea Party will return!

We will resurrect ourselves.

The people have no right to tell us what the people want.

Edited by sid waddell - 28 Feb 2016 at 1:42am
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2016 at 5:57am
QUOTE=sid waddell]

The people have no right to tell us what the people want.

[/QUOTE]

If there is any scant consolation in it for ya Sid, you sound exactly like Pat (breaking promises, well that's what one tends to do in elections) Rabbitte, it did for him eventually when he got complacent about the whole thing & started publically looking forward to his pension while live on RTE at the time, but I don't see a seasoned political operator such as yerself making the same mistake . At least not in public, you can say whatever ya want to the lads in the Dáil Bar (either of them), they all think yer great anyway. 

Know yer audience & all that. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 12:49pm
The Cup of Tea Party is back!

How visionary was our original manifesto back in 2014?!

Our allies are taking power all across the globe!

The Cup of Tea Party will return Ireland to its TRADISH'NAL values!

Let's go back to the days of no sex and when women had 22 childern!

Vote CUP OF TEA!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic