You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WORLD CUP 2018 - GROUP D

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 535455
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belgradeboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2015 at 5:22am
Hi my friends. 
I have a good news for you.
Serbian coach Radovan Curcic will stay for WC qualifiers,and that is the excellent news for our oponents. 
As i said in earlier replies ,he is the marionette of our FSS, and managers. He is uneducated **** who set on the bench in our club Javor who plays ultradefensive football,negativ tactics and only defence. He has no balls to set an attacking formation,doesnt have an authority, and uses only for our FA to save the money. Our FA as i said is not interested to play any big competition, they only think about money and provision of managers who sells the players to European clubs from Partizan,Red Star etc.

Players play their own tacktics and we look like some amateur team who spent the last night in a pub,with hangover. :) 
And anathore one thing to say, in september match against Ireland we will play without Kolarov and Matic wich is the huge thing for you guys. 
Radovan Curcic doesnt want to put our young players from U20 who won the world cup because the FA doesnt let him to do that. He need to put some average players from Red Star and Partizan because of the managers who need to sell them. 
I hoped that thing will be changed and the FA will not let to skip another big competition, but i was wrong.
Everything exsist of our will power,and our motivation, but i am not sure how much motivation our players has with this kind of work and and anarchy in our FA. 

And again, big advice for your coach is : play ultra pressing against Serbia, and we will not know what to do with the ball. You should to look at a game against Denmark in Belgrade, they played high pressing and kicked our asses. 
Our main problem is defensive line. In those qulif. round in every match played the different last four players. We dont have a constancy in defensive line, we dont have a coordination. In last two years we had a 12 debutants, and about 40 different players who played for NT. Where is the constancy here? This is ridiculous. :D 

Edited by belgradeboy - 13 Oct 2015 at 5:31am
Sponsored Links

JAVIER View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAVIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2015 at 6:43am
closed the shop there!!! Greetings mi gaucho and play for Kosovo (joke from a guy from Argentina)  we love Kosturica down here he is a great fellow

serbian players are class but they are always so near of meltdown in football as it happened the other day vs portugal
PMc10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PMc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2015 at 10:26am
Tadic & Kolorov will be suspended for Irish game
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2015 at 10:38am
Originally posted by PMc10 PMc10 wrote:

Tadic & Kolorov will be suspended for Irish game

And Matic also?
PMc10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PMc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2015 at 10:40am
Sorry Matic I ment

Edited by PMc10 - 13 Oct 2015 at 10:41am
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2015 at 10:43am

Things certainly don't seem good in the Serbia camp according to belgradeboy anyway. That's great news for us as Austria and Wales both look strong at the moment.

Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2015 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Things certainly don't seem good in the Serbia camp according to belgradeboy anyway. That's great news for us as Austria and Wales both look strong at the moment.

I'm still not convinced by Wales. 0-0 at home to Israel and a 2-0 defeat away to Bosnia are their two most recent results, and in both games they would have qualified automatically with a more positive result. I'm guessing they're only at the same level as Ireland and Scotland.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2015 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Strazdas Strazdas wrote:

I'm still not convinced by Wales. 0-0 at home to Israel and a 2-0 defeat away to Bosnia are their two most recent results, and in both games they would have qualified automatically with a more positive result. I'm guessing they're only at the same level as Ireland and Scotland.

i'd have no worry about wales, they have zero fear factor. they remind me of a salesman who has lost his job but still goes out everyday in a top class suit. there a fraud and sooner or later they will be found out. literally everything goes through bale and thats about it. throw in ramsey and williams at the back they are decent but thats it. we hit the jackpot with that top seed.
Austrian-Chris View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Austrian-Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2015 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by belgradeboy belgradeboy wrote:

And again, big advice for your coach is : play ultra pressing against Serbia, and we will not know what to do with the ball. You should to look at a game against Denmark in Belgrade, they played high pressing and kicked our asses. 

That sounds good, because pressing high up front is exactly our game!
belgradeboy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belgradeboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by JAVIER JAVIER wrote:

closed the shop there!!! Greetings mi gaucho and play for Kosovo (joke from a guy from Argentina)  we love Kosturica down here he is a great fellow

serbian players are class but they are always so near of meltdown in football as it happened the other day vs portugal

It seem like we will be "Couchos" again, we will watch another big competition from our couches :D
Dont worry about the Kosovo, i know that Argentina didnt recognized Kosovo as a independed country. ;) Yes, we have class players only for themselves and for their clubs unfortunatuly.
belgradeboy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belgradeboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 7:04pm

My prediction is that Serbia will be third in a group. My biggest fear is Austria. Wales not so much, they just had good game in this qualifiers,and even with this complete mess in our FA i still think that we are way better then them. On my opinion Ireland is much much better then them. 
Predict draw in both games against Ireland. Lose and draw against Austria, win and draw against Wales. We will finish second or third, but i think we will finish third anyway.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 535455
  Share Topic