Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish January transfer rumour mill

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Irish January transfer rumour mill
    Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 8:07pm
Coleman on Real radar  writes Daniel McDonnell

Seamus Coleman's electrifying season with Everton has drawn attention to the Sligo starlet and not just from those within England's green and pleasant land.  According to reports circulating from inside sources close to Gareth Bale, Real Madrid head coach Carlo Ancelotti is said to be keen to land the Irish international in the January transfer window. It is understood that Bale had recommended Coleman to Ancelotti during a recent conversation about him purchasing an attacking right full back, someone who can add attacking dynamism to solid defensive play.  Ancelloti is keen to add European silverware this season, something Jose Mourinho had failed to do during his spell at the Bernabeu and sees Coleman as the perfect man to implement a game plan involving a barrage of attacks from both flanks as well as through the middle. Ancelotti will have to battle hard to land Coleman however who is also understood to be a target for Arsenal as they prepare for a new years title run in.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 8:30pm
I heard they are after Kevin Doyle too as Zidane watched him against MK Dons and reckons he has what it takes for La Liga
Fintan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
YBIG Mods are cool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fintan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 8:37pm
LONG ON WENGER'S HITLIST.....Heard it here first. Got it from a great source but don't want to name drop. No one will believe me anyway. This is 80 per cent done and probably why Long didnt start and wont for most of the rest of the month. WBA want him fit and sellable.
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by Stillhuntinghenry Stillhuntinghenry wrote:

I heard they are after Kevin Doyle too as Zidane watched him against MK Dons and reckons he has what it takes for La Liga

I think you are mixing Doyle and Connor Sammon up.

Edited by El_nino - 08 Dec 2013 at 8:43pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by El_nino El_nino wrote:

He's going too - new Jan Koller they reckon
St.Pauli Reloaded 2 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Reloaded 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 9:11pm

So Dortmund are in for him LOL
In Martin and Roy we Trust !
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 9:13pm

No he's the new Kersten Jancker

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by St.Pauli Reloaded 2 St.Pauli Reloaded 2 wrote:

So Dortmund are in for him LOL

Bidding war
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 9:21pm
In all seriousness Sammon is either heading West or East...

Quote Giovanni Trapattoni is weighing up the possibility of a return to the touchline - three months after he was sacked as Republic of Ireland manager.

At the age of 74, it seemed as if the Ireland job would be Trapattoni's last in his long and illustrious career, yet the veteran Italian seems to believe he has one final challenge left in him.

So at a stage of his life when most are happy just to be here, Trapattoni has declared he 'wants carry on' and his next job is set to be an unexpected change of direction.

“I have a lot of offers, from America and Japan, but I can’t make a mistake in my decision," he said on Monday. “I’ll have a few meetings soon where I will decide whether to go east or west.

St.Pauli Reloaded 2 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Reloaded 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

No he's the new Kersten Jancker
Has he changed his gender ? Its Carsten LOL
In Martin and Roy we Trust !
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 9:37pm
The Jancker Files.

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Coleman on Real radar  writes Daniel McDonnell

Seamus Coleman's electrifying season with Everton has drawn attention to the Sligo starlet and not just from those within England's green and pleasant land.  According to reports circulating from inside sources close to Gareth Bale, Real Madrid head coach Carlo Ancelotti is said to be keen to land the Irish international in the January transfer window. It is understood that Bale had recommended Coleman to Ancelotti during a recent conversation about him purchasing an attacking right full back, someone who can add attacking dynamism to solid defensive play.  Ancelloti is keen to add European silverware this season, something Jose Mourinho had failed to do during his spell at the Bernabeu and sees Coleman as the perfect man to implement a game plan involving a barrage of attacks from both flanks as well as through the middle. Ancelotti will have to battle hard to land Coleman however who is also understood to be a target for Arsenal as they prepare for a new years title run in.

Does "Dan McDonnell" Wink , not know the difference between Sligo and Donegal?
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 10:35pm
I noticed that error and have already sent Dan an email.

stiffler View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2013 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Quote <span style="font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 1.2em; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4;">Giovanni Trapattoni is weighing up the possibility of a return to the touchline - three months after he was sacked as Republic of Ireland manager.</span><p style="margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 22px;">At the age of 74, it seemed as if the Ireland job would be Trapattoni's last in his long and illustrious career, yet the veteran Italian seems to believe he has one final challenge left in him.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 22px;">So at a stage of his life when most are happy just to be here, Trapattoni has declared he 'wants carry on' and his next job is set to be an unexpected change of direction.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 22px;">“I have a lot of offers, from America and Japan, but I can’t make a mistake in my decision," he said on Monday. <span style="line-height: 1.6em;">“I’ll have a few meetings soon where I will decide whether to go east or west.
</span>

Heard he's moving John west
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2013 at 9:47am
Originally posted by stiffler stiffler wrote:

Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Quote <span style="font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 1.2em; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4;">Giovanni Trapattoni is weighing up the possibility of a return to the touchline - three months after he was sacked as Republic of Ireland manager.</span><p style="margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 22px;">At the age of 74, it seemed as if the Ireland job would be Trapattoni's last in his long and illustrious career, yet the veteran Italian seems to believe he has one final challenge left in him.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 22px;">So at a stage of his life when most are happy just to be here, Trapattoni has declared he 'wants carry on' and his next job is set to be an unexpected change of direction.

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 1.5em; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 22px;">“I have a lot of offers, from America and Japan, but I can’t make a mistake in my decision," he said on Monday. <span style="line-height: 1.6em;">“I’ll have a few meetings soon where I will decide whether to go east or west.
</span>

Heard he's moving John west
LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Fintan Fintan wrote:

LONG ON WENGER'S HITLIST.....Heard it here first. Got it from a great source but don't want to name drop. No one will believe me anyway. This is 80 per cent done and probably why Long didnt start and wont for most of the rest of the month. WBA want him fit and sellable.

Bump

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Originally posted by Fintan Fintan wrote:

Bump

LOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic