You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAO Mr E

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

Originally posted by Hoosay Hoosay wrote:

Originally posted by sledgehammer sledgehammer wrote:

BSM is so good at hacking he got a Nigerian Prince to send him money.
LOL
LOL

LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
da scientist View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
I've a tiny micky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 11:20pm
The main thing is not to panic
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 11:24pm

LOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClap post of the year
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 11:25pm

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 8:30pm
Only got around to reading this now. Great entertainmentClap

Who was that sad **** anyway? Surely the mods had a look at the IP?
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Only got around to reading this now. Great entertainmentClap

Who was that sad **** anyway? Surely the mods had a look at the IP?

The mods probably know the size of his dick and the colour of his sh*te given the amount of snooping BSM did and the cover up from GerK.  He obviously had them seriously rattled and he was banned to shut him up.  But like General MacArthur, Roy and Stephen I am confident he will be back.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 9:14pm
JSL, maybe he didn't read any pm's and was just having a laugh and it got way out of hand, that's how I see it anyway.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

JSL, maybe he didn't read any pm's and was just having a laugh and it got way out of hand, that's how I see it anyway.

So how did he know about my PM correspondence with The E?  Can BSM see who is sending PM's to each other?
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Just saying like Just saying like wrote:

So how did he know about my PM correspondence with The E?  Can BSM see who is sending PM's to each other?

Did either of you mention Pming each other publically? Honestly think he just took a stab in the dark and he got lucky!

Otherwise I don't have a clue....

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 9:35pm
If Mods such as BSM can read PM's, what's to stop them posting comments as a particular member.? Murky waters for the good ship YBIG.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 9:37pm

Did either of you mention Pming each other publically? Honestly think he just took a stab in the dark and he got lucky!

Otherwise I don't have a clue....

Definitely not. 
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 10:57pm
JSL lets put this to the test. You pm me a picture of yourself in the nip and then BSM can comment on here about the size of your willy and if he gets it right then we know he's been snooping in your pm's, deal?
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 11:01pm
Maybe BSM was the E.... THAT'S how he knows!
The dark side.. And the light
BoboDub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoboDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2013 at 11:56pm
Arbitrary reviewing of PMs would be worong, but to be honest it makes total sense for mods to be able to review PMs on a public forum.  Banks can review your transaction details, email providers can review your emails, telephone providers can review your texts, so of course forum operators can review your messages.  The only legal impediment would be whether they had just cause to do so.  Unless you consented to it without any restrictions when becoming a member, which is very possible.  I didn't look at the ts&cs myself when I signed up here, but I always take it as read on a public forum that mods can review my messages.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2013 at 7:56am
Originally posted by BoboDub BoboDub wrote:

Arbitrary reviewing of PMs would be worong, but to be honest it makes total sense for mods to be able to review PMs on a public forum.  Banks can review your transaction details, email providers can review your emails, telephone providers can review your texts, so of course forum operators can review your messages.  The only legal impediment would be whether they had just cause to do so.  Unless you consented to it without any restrictions when becoming a member, which is very possible.  I didn't look at the ts&cs myself when I signed up here, but I always take it as read on a public forum that mods can review my messages.

I suppose you'd let them ride your bird as well if it was in the T&C'sConfused
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2013 at 8:49am
haha mad im only seeing this now

BSM Clap

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
BoboDub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoboDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2013 at 7:57pm

Originally posted by BoboDub BoboDub wrote:

I suppose you'd let them ride your bird as well if it was in the T&C'sConfused

well, if it was a swingers forum..  Shocked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic