You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Black Friday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 6:51pm
People would want to go away and get a life. Taking a day off work to get a tenner off something. Just go online.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 10:43pm
Harvey Normans got caught putting other sale signs under their black Friday signs. Black Friday was more expensive. It's such a stupid Americanism. It'll be Thanksgiving and the Holidays next.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Harvey Normans got caught putting other sale signs under their black Friday signs. Black Friday was more expensive. It's such a stupid Americanism. It'll be Thanksgiving and the Holidays next.

Time to kill it, Bruce.
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 12:05am
It's a complete fraud, I started Xmas shopping in August and picked up an Xbox one for the same price as they where going for today. The general population tend to just buy rubbish at the slightest hint of a deal.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 12:54am
Originally posted by armahibee armahibee wrote:

It's a complete fraud, I started Xmas shopping in August and picked up an Xbox one for the same price as they where going for today. The general population tend to just buy rubbish at the slightest hint of a deal.

PS4 was £199 today which I thought was decent. 
Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 1:01am
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

First 5 job?
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 12:38pm

They have been selling them for 200 with games included for the last year.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 1:47pm
What a load of cock.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

They have been selling them for 200 with games included for the last year.

Few places were doing them yesterday with Fifa and something else for 199. I had never seen them that cheap
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 7:12pm
A load of arse that dopes sniff...
raclle View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

I love points

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raclle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2017 at 12:15am
Christ the supposed bargains are getting worse each year.

20 euro off something that costs 300 quid is not a bargain.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2017 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

What a load of cock.

Well Whattsapp was awash with cocks from our favourite internet sensationHeart
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2017 at 2:48pm

It's a massive scam to increase sales. Nothing at all special about many of the discounts. woopy doo 30% off a 400 quid jacket. A discount that I can guarantee will be repeated a number of times throughout the year.

Edited by colemanY2K - 27 Nov 2017 at 2:48pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2017 at 2:50pm
Thing is though it's not just on a Friday most places have so called discounts for a week
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2017 at 3:07pm
If it annoys people so much, just do what I do every year. Don't go shopping for the week before or after Black Friday
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2017 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

It's a massive scam to increase sales. Nothing at all special about many of the discounts. woopy doo 30% off a 400 quid jacket. A discount that I can guarantee will be repeated a number of times throughout the year.

Job going well I see
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2017 at 3:26pm
Herself was off for a few hours Fri morn so managed to fill the oul motor for 99c a litre.

Also our local gym had an amazing 70% off offer for annual membership that sold out within minutes.

There are some daycent things out there!

Black Friday Clap
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2017 at 3:36pm
[QUOTE=BigPodge] Herself was off for a few hours Fri morn so managed to fill the oul motor for 99c a litre.

Also our local gym had an amazing 70% off offer for annual membership that sold out within minutes.

There are some daycent things out there!

Black Friday Clap
[/QUOTES]

The likes of myself and yourself keep gyms in business by not going :)
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic