You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bidemi Afolabi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex-mahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bidemi Afolabi
    Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 7:58pm
Any news of Bray Striker Bidemi Afolabi ? I was at an u19 game today against Bohs and scored a top quality goal . He was linked with clubs across the channel recently , does anyone know anything about that ?
Sponsored Links

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:02pm
Topic moved to LoI Alex.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Alex-mahon View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex-mahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:07pm
I know hes with Bray. I was wondering if he has being away to England or anything. Has he being capped at youth youth level ?
Philsallins View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philsallins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:41pm
I remember watching play in the Youth Inter-league competition for the Combined counties  against the DDSL. He was in my opinion head and shoulders above the rest. Mind me DDSL had Coady Muahll who is now at Hibs. Bidemi Afolabi was unstoppable. His size and pace caused trouble all match. I wouldn't be surprised if a few British clubs have their eye on this kid.
Alex-mahon View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex-mahon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 8:55pm
Im really interested to see what happens with him. Hes one of those players that have an aura about them 
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 1:43pm
Sooner the better the lad heads over seas.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 2:40pm
Would love to see him play for us next year. Think Buckley would take his talent to the next level
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 3:51pm
Is this the lad playing up front for bray this season? If so Everton sent a scout to watch him at the brandywell, he was very poor that night
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2013 at 6:10pm
Played on the same CCFL interleague team with him two years in a row. He hadn been over to England although he said there were talks a few times wasnt aloud play our last game as Bray had signed him up. Last time I talked to him was over the summer still nothing. Very good player with great attitude. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic