You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anybody know anything about cars?????!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2024 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

The old DPF light on the car is starting to show now every 2 weeks now, was in Cork a few weeks ago thinking this would clear it out for a while but the light came on two days later. Would getting it cleared out be worth it and can it damage the car in the long run if i left it to clear itself out?
if it keeps coming on it’s unable to properly clear itself so you’ll need to get it looked at. 

Get a DPF cleaner from the likes of Mick's garage and see if that clears it , my kadjar had a "check anti pollution system " message for 2 years that would randomly disappear, it sailed through the nct during one of these windows so it just needed a clean , was quoted €700 to have it sorted in a main dealer , €50 bottle of cleaner did the trick 
Cheers folks!
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2024 at 5:16pm
Got the car a full valet last week but there is a horrible smell of damp in it. The guy did say leave the windows down when I got home, which I did for awhile but not overnight. 

New airfreshener nor even helping.

Should I be bringing it back? 

Edited by t_rAndy - 17 Feb 2024 at 5:16pm
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2024 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Lads...2018 toyota CHR hybrid.

Sounds coming from dashboard when I start car or turn off. Sounds electrical. 
And the heat doesn't work straight after car starts. Takes about 30 seconds so have to wait to turn it on
Wouldn’t have clue, way too many variables to even guess. Have you had it looked at? 

Due a service so will book in next week
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133
  Share Topic