You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'Murica

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Murica
    Posted: 22 Oct 2013 at 11:15pm
When the f*ck are they going to change their gun laws?? 

"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2013 at 12:06am
Madness.
The dark side.. And the light
David McWilliams View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David McWilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2013 at 12:53am
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

What laws? 12 year olds aren't permitted to have guns. This was illegal gun ownership.
If it turns out that the parents left their guns out for the child to easily get well then I'd hope they face legal action.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2013 at 9:46am
A f**king 12 year old, jaysus wept, horrible story! Disapprove
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2013 at 9:56am
12 years old....unreal

And as DM says, he himself cannot have a gun registered to him, but obviously someone was neglicent and he was able to get one.

But with different gun laws, it would have been a hell of a lot harder for a 12 year old to obtain a gun.
So gunlaws need to change over there. It's gotten way out of hand.
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2013 at 10:09am
gun laws will never change over there, obama hasnt the balls to take them on.
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2013 at 10:29am
Just found out yesterday my 13year old cousin goes to the shooting range with her Dad
She lives in Florida and he's a Sherriff
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2013 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by David McWilliams David McWilliams wrote:

What laws? 12 year olds aren't permitted to have guns. This was illegal gun ownership.
If it turns out that the parents left their guns out for the child to easily get well then I'd hope they face legal action.
Well duh, I know a 12 year old wouldn't legally own a gun!! Tongue His parents obviously left the gun lying around or he got it illegally. My point is this type of thing happens more often than is reported and America seems to be the only country where you hear this type of thing going on. The easy access to guns needs to be seriously looked into to end these easily prevented tragedies. I also thought that schools in the States had upped their security nowadays. 
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2013 at 5:24pm
Sonoma County Deputies have shot and killed a 13 year old boy named Andy Lopez who was holding a toy rifle.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2013 at 6:35pm

They are, you can buy a single gage gun when you are five.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2013 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

gun laws will never change over there, obama hasnt the balls to take them on.
What Milla says. Do americans really want to change it anyway?
David McWilliams View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David McWilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2013 at 11:20pm

Well duh, I know a 12 year old wouldn't legally own a gun!! Tongue His parents obviously left the gun lying around or he got it illegally. My point is this type of thing happens more often than is reported and America seems to be the only country where you hear this type of thing going on. The easy access to guns needs to be seriously looked into to end these easily prevented tragedies. I also thought that schools in the States had upped their security nowadays. 

So did I tbh.
Most gun-crime is commited by illegal gun owners. Most shootings occur in "gun-free" zones.
You see massacres a lot less in states like Texas, Alabama and Alaska and crime is generally lower compared to states like Illinois or in New England where gun laws are stricter.

IMO, America is a f**ked up country guns wise and I'm delighted we don't have their problems but less guns is not the answer.
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

That gun in question was a hand gun which you must be 21 to buy according to a quick google search.
Ludwig von Drake View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ludwig von Drake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2013 at 9:26pm
Boy (13) holding toy gun shot dead by police
http://www.independent.ie/world-news...-29696208.html

California sheriff's deputies have shot and killed a 13-year-old boy after repeatedly telling him to drop what turned out to be a toy gun.

Two deputies in Santa Rosa saw Andy Lopez, pictured, walking with what appeared to be a high-powered weapon.
The replica gun resembled an AK-47, according to a photograph released by the sheriff's office. Deputies learned after the shooting that it wasn't an actual firearm.
Rodrigo Lopez identified the boy as his son, Andy, to a newspaper and said the teenager was carrying a toy gun that belonged to a friend.
It wasn't clear whether the teenager pointed the replica assault rifle at the deputies or made any type of threatening gesture. The sheriff's office referred calls to the Santa Rosa Police Department, which did not immediately return a call for comment.
A sheriff's spokesman said in a statement that the deputies fired several rounds from their handguns immediately after issuing the orders to drop the rifle. A neighbour in the area, Brian Zastrow, told the 'Santa Rosa Press Democrat' he heard seven shots.
The teenager was pronounced dead at the scene.
The deputies, who have not been identified, have been placed on administrative leave, which is standard after a shooting, the spokesman added.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2013 at 9:38pm
For fcuk sake. Idiots
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2013 at 9:43pm

So did I tbh.
Most gun-crime is commited by illegal gun owners. Most shootings occur in "gun-free" zones.
You see massacres a lot less in states like Texas, Alabama and Alaska and crime is generally lower compared to states like Illinois or in New England where gun laws are stricter.

IMO, America is a f**ked up country guns wise and I'm delighted we don't have their problems but less guns is not the answer.
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

That gun in question was a hand gun which you must be 21 to buy according to a quick google search.
There was a case last year of a boy shooting his sister, the gun was called something like 'my first gun' or something.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2013 at 9:51am

[

why dont they try it and see ?

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic