You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The ashes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212223
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 7:19am
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

can see Australia skittling them out before I've got up to watch it in the morning. moeen ali is too loose a batter, I don't think too much on bairstow's bottle when under pressure. he's grand for his 100 against Zimbabwe.

All out in the first session of the day. Whitewash within sight
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 2:35pm
Joe Root says England can still win the Ashes LOL

England will be lucky to win one test!!!

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Joe Root says England can still win the Ashes LOL

England will be lucky to win one test!!!

Too many average players in their side granted Ben Stokes would be a massive miss for any team.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 3:55pm
If they can play every day like day 4 of this test, maybe. But that's a huge ask.
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 4:48pm
pressure was off them on day 4 and they got into a good rhythm. they'd need the full 5 days to be overcast to have a chance, get that ball swinging which the aussies can't seem to play against. issue is still making runs.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 4:36pm
Third test finely balanced, I reckon it will be draw if the rain hits on Sunday!

Great partnership between Malan and Baristow and then their tail collapses as usual! Steve Smith showing again why he's the best cricketer on the planet.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 11:12am
Steve Smith has got a face you'd just love to punch, but christ he is some player. For a long time I've always said Kohli is the best player in the world, but you could easily say it about Smith too
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212223
  Share Topic