You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Soldier murdered in apparent London terror attack
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Soldier murdered in apparent London terror attack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteviesGranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Islamic centre in North London burnt to the ground this morning in an apparent revenge attack. The letters EDL were scrawled on the wall according to the fire brigade.

Authorities need to reign these yobs in before it flares up. Scrotes are only looking for another excuse to riot in London.

a fine bunch of ladsAngry

In the interest of fairness anybody can scrawl a few letters across a wall before they burn the place down.
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 10:39pm
haha. can anyone photoshop christy dignams head onto a muslim in traditional garb. been a long day need a laugh

Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2013 at 7:40am
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2013 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Andkend Andkend wrote:

Interesting

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=171331263031427
Not really. I watched that 'documentary' on the beeb. It is tabloid trash tv of the owrst kind quite frankly and shows how the mainstream media, particularly the bbc and sky, have made a bad situation, worse. The highlight for me still being the beeb's decision to put a reporter outside a Muslim prayer hall the day after the attack, for no apparent reason! If I went on the rampage down Wimbledon high street it would be seen as anti-Irish to stand outside the Irish centre and say "he may or may not have enjoyed a Guinness in there'
Back to Stacey Dooley and her incredibly irritating voice, have done many silly fluffy pieces together, including one in her parents home country on youth immigration, but  this is just awful. In the same way giving the EDL any sort of unnecessary media publicity, that doesn't show them for what they are, is stupid, finding the most extreme Muslim clerics and crackpots in luton and create more scaremongering. There was a bout 100-150 people there. In Luton Town alone, there are 50 thousand Muslims! It is this sort of rubbish that leads to Sharia law being touted about as a possible replacement for the current British injustice system. The problem is there is nothing to be garnered from going to the Mosque just down the road from me the Baitul Futah, the largest in Europe as they preach nothing but that 'Hatred for none, love for all' chappy,clappy tripe. It would be hard to get the yoof to watch 30 minutes of that
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2013 at 8:44pm

Interesting

Not really. I watched that 'documentary' on the beeb. It is tabloid trash tv of the owrst kind quite frankly and shows how the mainstream media, particularly the bbc and sky, have made a bad situation, worse. The highlight for me still being the beeb's decision to put a reporter outside a Muslim prayer hall the day after the attack, for no apparent reason! If I went on the rampage down Wimbledon high street it would be seen as anti-Irish to stand outside the Irish centre and say "he may or may not have enjoyed a Guinness in there'
Back to Stacey Dooley and her incredibly irritating voice, have done many silly fluffy pieces together, including one in her parents home country on youth immigration, but  this is just awful. In the same way giving the EDL any sort of unnecessary media publicity, that doesn't show them for what they are, is stupid, finding the most extreme Muslim clerics and crackpots in luton and create more scaremongering. There was a bout 100-150 people there. In Luton Town alone, there are 50 thousand Muslims! It is this sort of rubbish that leads to Sharia law being touted about as a possible replacement for the current British injustice system. The problem is there is nothing to be garnered from going to the Mosque just down the road from me the Baitul Futah, the largest in Europe as they preach nothing but that 'Hatred for none, love for all' chappy,clappy tripe. It would be hard to get the yoof to watch 30 minutes of that

I have never seen her before - not watching much Irish or english tv - this thread seems to be focused on the extreems of british culture on all things about the melting pot of races living in the UK -

What I found interesting was that women were marching and what the muslim woman said to the girl in the interview -

The extreem muslim culture always blame the object and not the subject - its always the womens fault - for seducing the man -

Recently a paedophile ring was convicted in england - the mother of two brothers implied in an interview that the girls were not entirely innocent -

Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2013 at 9:42pm

Interesting

I have never seen her before - not watching much Irish or english tv - this thread seems to be focused on the extreems of british culture on all things about the melting pot of races living in the UK -

What I found interesting was that women were marching and what the muslim woman said to the girl in the interview -

The extreem muslim culture always blame the object and not the subject - its always the womens fault - for seducing the man -

Recently a paedophile ring was convicted in england - the mother of two brothers implied in an interview that the girls were not entirely innocent -

I am not absolving the religion from blame. But what what that girl did was the akin of giving the EDL airtime and say they speak for England. I am far too far into the beer to go into it no, my missus is away!!!yipee!!
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2013 at 9:54pm

Interesting

Now now, you can't point that out. That would be racist.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2013 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Interesting

But they are being racist. How about not letting any absolute gobsh*tes, from either side, gain any credibility? 
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2013 at 7:30am

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Interesting

But they are being racist. How about not letting any absolute gobsh*tes, from either side, gain any credibility? 

exactly

but it but those gobsh*tes make the best news -
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2013 at 9:33am

If I went on the rampage down Wimbledon high street it would be seen as anti-Irish to stand outside the Irish centre and say "he may or may not have enjoyed a Guinness in there'
Read that line in a grave tone of voice and play this music at the same time and you have yourself a story....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic