Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

England v Ireland - Match Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 383940
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

He has better players around him in the Irish team so why compare with Norwich? Its only nonsense most of the stuff that Trap comes out with defending Hoolahan being left out - As Giles said last night. The excuse for not bringing him on on Wednesday was that he didnt have the strength required. Absolute rubbish.

Its unbelievable he hasnt even TRIED Hoolahan from the start yet. I'm sure if Hoolahan is given the chance and shows hes not up to international standard (which he clearly is) that then he can use these bland excuses.

You can just pick on some other unfortunate then.

We have played 4 games in 2012, all of them unbeaten. We have played 6 games since the B side had to face Germany, have very unluckily lost just one of them, and got 2 great away results lately. We're still in contention for a playoff spot to go to Brazil, more than many countries have atm. So you can whinge about why an 30+ year old doesn't play and spout your "realism" as long as you want, but we're not going to and shouldn't sack a coach in those circumstances, let alone someone who just took us to our first finals in 10 years. That's the situation, so you're just going to have to accept it.
VAR: Cutting the crap out of football.
Sponsored Links

wessi View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote wessi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 1:39pm
he will be gone in october planning and there will be bonfires lit .
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by wessi wessi wrote:

Gimp
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Gimp

LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by rainpaulo rainpaulo wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

gufc and horsebox ye are pathetic , ye think this forum is only for those 100% behind trap i dont give a sh*t what ye post up here so why should ye care what i post ? fcuk off if ye dont like it .

You can't even spell your own name.

Then you try and justify the mis-spelling by claiming your a West Ham supporter.

Even though your previous name was city4life.

Your complete inability to back up any of your points just proves that your the dumbest person ever to grace this forum.

And you can stop sending me PM's calling me a prick too.

You and Rain Paulo are the 2 reason why a lot of people have stopped posting on this forum.

It's an all time low for this forum with so many decent posters staying away.

You give me far to much credit....maybe the forum just doesn't intrest people anymore...I get PM's a lot and you are only person that ever has a go horse.
But you have a go off anyone who doesn't agree withyou or back Trap.....I'd be fairly confident you were bullied at school and were billy no mates

You sit at home sulking when the manager names a team that you don't disagree with.

Your posts are immature childish and lack any substance, you have a complete inability to back up anything you say. Just spurious repetitive negative comments regarding Ireland players and management.

What has getting PM's got anything to do with the England v Ireland game?

Feel free to send my on these PM's.

I challenge people who consistently try and dismiss Trap simply because I believe they are talking rubbish.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2013 at 2:33pm
Why do ya bother hb? A parrot wouldn't be as repetitive as him
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2013 at 12:06am
would love to see those green smoke bombs becoming a regular occurrence at our games Clap
normanconquerer View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote normanconquerer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2013 at 12:44am
Originally posted by GreenDodger93 GreenDodger93 wrote:

would love to see those green smoke bombs becoming a regular occurrence at our games Clap

In bad taste I thought Embarrassed
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2013 at 12:50am
Originally posted by normanconquerer normanconquerer wrote:

Originally posted by GreenDodger93 GreenDodger93 wrote:

In bad taste I thought Embarrassed
It been thrown on the pitch sure, but they really add to the atmosphere for me
normanconquerer View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote normanconquerer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2013 at 1:39am
Among the crowd it does for sure especially the flares. Tossing stuff on the pitch is bullsh*t.
St.Pauli Reloaded 2 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Reloaded 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2013 at 8:30am
Originally posted by normanconquerer normanconquerer wrote:

Among the crowd it does for sure especially the flares. Tossing stuff on the pitch is bullsh*t.
And letting them off on the Tube not much better !
In Martin and Roy we Trust !
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2013 at 12:48pm
Just seen a local football club advertise a raffle they are running and see that 1 of their prizes is 2 tickets to Ireland vs England in the aviva in may. Anyone else here anything about this match as guess it has to be legitimate enough if the football team are offering tickets as a prize
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2013 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Just seen a local football club advertise a raffle they are running and see that 1 of their prizes is 2 tickets to Ireland vs England in the aviva in may. Anyone else here anything about this match as guess it has to be legitimate enough if the football team are offering tickets as a prize

i'd guess the raffle has a disclaimer as in the prize will be for the match if it takes place on a date in the future.

No friendlies likely to be 100% confirmed till the euro draw is made I reckon.
I know nothing :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 383940
  Share Topic