Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2013 FAI Cup 2nd round

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Ash. Ash. wrote:

Seemingly players gone on holiday aftear a long season, added to a few linked with a return to LOI, contributed to the weakened team

Is that Pike you are on about Ash? They are still playing in the local league so doubt many of their team are off on hols. Just didn't give a bollox about the game i'd say - which doesn't reflect too well on them as a club in fairness.

Any idea when the draw is being made lads?
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sponsored Links

Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 9:09am
Originally posted by Madferret Madferret wrote:

Originally posted by HateHenry HateHenry wrote:

f**kin dix Athlone let me down for a monster accum...Im crying!!Cry, really should have studied that Bluebell team,instead of relying on the shoddies..

An absolute balls when that happens ain't it pal Cry 
The weekend of the FA Cup final one of my so called "Bankers" let me down in a 10 game accum which had included Wigan to beat Man City at 8/1. Missed out on over 3.5K off a €4 stakeAngry
I've sorely learned over time that short price "Bankers" should be left out of Accum's in favour of informed risks. 

Them non-league teams like Bluebell are often better than they sound and have cost me over the years aswell. Though sometimes they can't be arsed and most of their players are doing exams/on holidays/having their hair done. Local knowledge and not over-relying on newspaper/website "facts" is key. Or as Senor Enthusiasmos says , "da liddle Dee-tail".

I'm thinking Pats at 11/2 (Powers) or Limerick at 14/1 (Boyles) might be worth an e/way shout?

Does anyone know when the next round draw is???

MNS on June 17th
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 1:21pm
How good did the RSC look by the way. Awful shame they aren't a PD club.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 3:16pm
Wouldn't back pats to win the cup with trapped's money never mind my own
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
KrisMorrisKross View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KrisMorrisKross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 11:25pm
Roddy Out
Back o' the Net !
Ash. View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 8:32am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by Ash. Ash. wrote:

Seemingly players gone on holiday aftear a long season, added to a few linked with a return to LOI, contributed to the weakened team

Is that Pike you are on about Ash? They are still playing in the local league so doubt many of their team are off on hols. Just didn't give a bollox about the game i'd say - which doesn't reflect too well on them as a club in fairness.

Any idea when the draw is being made lads?

Ah right, I thought their season had finished already as someone down there mentioned there were a few lads away.

I thought they would have put up more of a fight. Surprised that Wayne Colbert was on the bench. Dunno if he was carrying a knock but I heard him linked with a move back to Limerick FC
Larry Be Wyse

www.acsportsimages.com
Ash. View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 8:39am
Originally posted by KrisMorrisKross KrisMorrisKross wrote:

Roddy Out

Couple of players have already been axed ... and a few close to the exit door from what I'm told
Larry Be Wyse

www.acsportsimages.com
Funsize Crouchy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funsize Crouchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 6:41pm
Draw for the next round on MNS tonight.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 7:02pm
Any Dublin team away please!! What dates are ties to be played?
Spudgunn1980 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spudgunn1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 7:46pm
Bluebell get Derry City at home
KevinM View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevinM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 7:53pm
Missed the draw who did Pats get?
culliano View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote culliano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 7:55pm
bray away
KevinM View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KevinM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 7:56pm
cheers, based on league results should beat them
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 7:57pm
All the top premier clubs kept apart, happy enough with limerick at home, 9 goals in the 2 games with them so far this season

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

All the top premier clubs kept apart, happy enough with limerick at home, 9 goals in the 2 games with them so far this season

We've got 5 of them.  Big smile

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Spudgunn1980 Spudgunn1980 wrote:

Bluebell get Derry City at home

Great draw for Glenn Madden who I played with before. He will face his little brother Simon in this match
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 4:43am
Cobh at home...big chance for us. Would be great to see Harps back in the Fai quarters again. Its been far too long!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic