You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst place you have got sick.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 2:38pm
Got sick in the jacks of a nightclub one night and then fell asleep on the toilet bowl for a good half hour. 
RazorMac View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RazorMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 2:42pm
Was invited over to meet my then girlfriend's family many moons ago. Grandmother,neighbours and friends all popped in to say hello. Had a few cans in d house and watched a film with yer wan while d rest went to d pub. Later on when the family arrived home her brother decided to open up a bottle of tequila. Not so long after a few shots I got into a heated debate with d girls father about football, politics etc. All I remember was been sent home in a taxi for getting sick in the front garden, back garden, hall stairs and landen. Only d next day I found out that I told auld lad to go f##k himself and I fell against to porch door and broke it. Ive never seen the girl since. Hopefully she can see the funny side and that her da was a pr##k. Im sure she had second thoughts of bringing d next boyfriend around to meet d family. Im always wary now if I drink tequila. .   

Edited by RazorMac - 21 Feb 2013 at 2:46pm
Ah heere leeeeeave it ouuuut
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 2:43pm
Mates car in Monaghan one night. He was driving and I was in the passenger seat. Don't remember the actual act but there was some mess. Apparently I was asleep with the seat back a bit, then sat up and threw my head towards the window expecting it to be open and let fly. Obviously the window wasnt open and it went all around the place.
garytwigg21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by RazorMac RazorMac wrote:

Was invited over to meet my then girlfriend's family many moons ago. Grandmother,neighbours and friends all popped in to say hello. Had a few cans in d house and watched a film with yer wan while d rest went to d pub. Later on when the family arrived home her brother decided to open up a bottle of tequila. Not so long after a few shots I got into a heated debate with d girls father about football, politics etc. All I remember was been sent home in a taxi for getting sick in the front garden, back garden, hall stairs and landen. Only d next day I found out that I told auld lad to go f##k himself and I fell against to porch door and broke it. Ive never seen the girl since. Hopefully she can see the funny side and that her da was a pr##k. Im sure she had second thoughts of bringing d next boyfriend around to meet d family. Im always wary now if I drink tequila. .   

LOLLOLLOL
This time next year........
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 7:35pm
Friend got sick on the Brandenburg Gate!
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 7:39pm
Few friends of mine went out on beer, when they came home one of them got sick down stairs, don't now which one it was. Next morning his father woke to see a crust of sick all over the dog. Poor dog, they power washed him down after it.
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 8:05pm

newrygreen View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrygreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 8:06pm
The first pish stop from Torún to Poznan. Hundreds of us pishing in the trees at the petrol station while i boke my guts up. 
Twitter: @50SavesOfDeGea
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 9:55pm
Hard to say really.
In a busy pub in front of everyone.
All over my boss's tarmaced driveway on a Monday morning before work
In a taxi
On a wall of a hotel
Beside my bed
Beside the toilet
On the road outside my parents house
Off the side of a roof at work
In a carpark at the back of a pub and then fell asleep on the ground beside it
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 10:00pm

Legendary
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

RazorMac View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RazorMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2013 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Legendary
Cheers. I didnt think it was too bad at d time until I phoned her up d next day to find out how what had happened. At 1st I thought it was a wind up but kept getting flashbacks later on.Only in Ireland would ya meet a new girlfriends parents and end up fighting her father a house party later on souped up on tequila. Great night though!!!!

Edited by RazorMac - 21 Feb 2013 at 11:36pm
Ah heere leeeeeave it ouuuut
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2013 at 12:11am
one of the lads was hurling one Sunday morning and the first ball that he and the corner back went for ,he ended up puking down on the corner backs head and back.was f**king hilarious.Everyone on the sideline was in stitches.
Mick_G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2013 at 12:51pm
Years ago was doing a gig in town and promoter shafted us for cash but left us alone upstairs in the bar to pack our gear up we absolutely destroyed ourselves with as much booze we could plough into ourselves left us in an awful state stumbled out pissing ourselves laughin but when the air hit I was f**ked stumbled down to O'Connell street as far as super macs and collapsed into a heap couldn't even move my head so just started puking down onto myself.

Meanwhile the mrs was on a separate night out said she came around the corner and all the girls she was with and her were laughing at the state of this bloke. Turns out it was me she was snapping. Think one of the ygig on this site was out with her that night so might be able to describe it better then me
@mickgleeson82
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2013 at 1:39pm
On a  couple of  young  wans on the Yellow  wheel   in Mosney when i was a kid.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2013 at 6:02pm
Puked on the back of a girl who was standing up for the national anthem (when they used to played the national anthem at the end of the night) was I was 16. The Holyroot in Bundoran, mad spot.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic